home brewed cultured hair cells for injection

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
There are some medical books listing dmem and cell culturing process . So I wonder how hard it is to create the correct co2 % atmosphere to grow hair cells?I have an itch to use my I.Q and put this cell culturing idea to practice and inject them in scalp . Is there a law prohibiting me from culturing hair cells? I'm just curious and would like to know . I suspect there is alot of red tape besides process slowing down delivery to the public . I was told that free energy doesn't exist but I know that 300 volts per meter of potential exists in the air so I used piezo benders as capacitor plates and titanium dioxide (110 dielectric constant!!!)as dielectric and put capacitor under deep vacuum using vehicle a/c pump and connected treated coaxial wire to capacitor and presto free high voltage energy for the taking . My point is the establishment is half stupid with ego .

G

Man stop saying stoopid things like these!

It´s not taking seeds and growing a plant.

Stop saying stoopid things.

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
I suppose your right . I just think there's alot of red tape involved besides scientific boundaries .Take cancer for example , its been cured now for some time . The South Carolina university did a nine year study on Ellagic acid on hundreds of cancer patients and all of them have been cured but money is the issue . As for your comment "stupid" I take that as a compliment considering my I.Q score is 150 . Oh, by the way take the time to read a medical journal . Its not all that high tech . "mediocrity is a hand rail" . I'll try it regardless .

hairnow

Reaction score
150, that's pretty high. What scale? WAIS-R global IQ scores don't go that high.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
IQ pts don't mean anything...There are retarted people who have a high IQ's. My IQ is above average and I'm pretty stupid if you ask me. :oops:
And saying cancer is cured is by far the dumbest thing I've ever heard anyone say. Ranks right up there with "The moon landings were faked".
BTW Ellagic Acid= Red Raspberries....Hardly a cure for cancer.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kevin fretwell said:
I suppose your right . I just think there's alot of red tape involved besides scientific boundaries .Take cancer for example , its been cured now for some time . The South Carolina university did a nine year study on Ellagic acid on hundreds of cancer patients and all of them have been cured but money is the issue.
Right, what journal was the study published in? Who did the peer review?

I suppose you think there are aliens on ice at Roswell too, right? And there never was an astronaut who walked on the moon, those were just staged on Hollywood sets.

Edit: Oops, I should have read the response before I typed. <g>

G

It's not impossible to do. You just need the right equipment and the right conditions. Anyone can do anything if they put there mind to it.

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Keep on Keepin on fretwell, gotta love someone who is willing to try something new.

G

Kev: since I´m a couple of steps from my med degree I can assure you that I have read a medical journal and it´s trivial.

However you´d be amazed at the amount we read to put things down to be as simple as they are in journals.

I´ve spent quite some time in the lab, culturing cells isn´t that hard, specially not tumor cells. By the way did you know that cells in hairfollicles are tagged as probable villans behind many cancers.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kevin fretwell wrote:
I was told that free energy doesn't exist but I know that 300 volts per meter of potential exists in the air so I used piezo benders as capacitor plates and titanium dioxide (110 dielectric constant!!!)as dielectric and put capacitor under deep vacuum using vehicle a/c pump and connected treated coaxial wire to capacitor and presto free high voltage energy for the taking . My point is the establishment is half stupid with ego .

Off the topic
Dear Kevin, You dazzle me. Can you support yours words?
Regards
Armando