hollywood lace

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
hey guys..
quick question.. i have been ordering my system with hollywood lace and i absolutely love the hair they use, its great quality and i find it easy to manage and does not need much styling , which i find great.

however i find that the base on their systems is rubbish and seems to only get through 3-4 re-grooms before i have to bin the system.. :( .. can i ask for you guys that order from hollywood lace.. which base you order and what you would in your opinion say is the best once

cheers guys A

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
hollywood lace...yes I have seen that movie.

sexypizza

Reaction score
I would like to hear answers to this too. As I was thinking of buying from them since their systems are a lot cheaper compared to the one im using now.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to hear answers to this too. As I was thinking of buying from them since their systems are a lot cheaper compared to the one im using now.

I am trying to eat healthy and am currently not having any sex. Your username confuses and frustrates me.

shookwun

Reaction score
index.php
\\

index.php

shookwun

Reaction score
Mike ohearn otherwise known mike-O'hair.

it is, and it's funny as hell.

Almost impossible to fool someone when your sides are parallel to your ear, and the density followed by colour is off.

mike_o'hearn_1893986.jpg