HM results

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would like to see what other people think about HM based on their own research on the subject. Do you think that when HM comes out its going to be the final cure of baldness? Cause, although i believe its really gonna be out soon (2008-2009), i have serious doubts on how natural the result is going to be...

G

Who cares about "natural" looks, I want a teenage hair line, no "mature" one. I don´t care whether it looks natural as long as it looks good.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hmmm, alot of info on it has sed that it will look natural. they are just unsure how there gonna make hair go in a certain direction or sumthing.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Who cares about "natural" looks, I want a teenage hair line, no "mature" one. I don´t care whether it looks natural as long as it looks good.

how can unatural hair look good???

icedt

Reaction score
kiwi1973 said:
Taugenichts said:

how can unatural hair look good???

Having unnatural hair is better than having no hair.

G

If hair looks "unnatural" you just buzz it and it should look fine.

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:

I agree with you.

But i don´t see how the hair doesn´t look natural if they make new hair grow :?

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
I would like my old hair line back and my hair thickened up a bit. I don't care what I have to do to get HM.

G

DaSand said:
I don't care what I have to do to get HM.

Oh really? Perhaps you and I can work something out then. It involves a banana. PM me

joking

powersam

Reaction score
it may well be that it simply restarts the old hair that used to be there. how can that look unnatural. either way, this is growing hair from YOUR OWN CELLS, what can you possibly think will come out?

Apoc

Established Member
Reaction score
If it just restarts old hair how come they have problem with direction in which that hair is growing then?