Hitman000's story

Hitman000

Reaction score
hi everyone,
ive been researching this site for about a month now, and i decided its time to register and ask for help. Im 21 years old ive noticed my hair is thinning and slightly sheeding, im at about a Norwood 2. I wanna start fighting this sh*t now, coz like many of you the thought of going bald early or even having a bad hair line or really thin hair scares the crap out of me and i just cant have that in my life. ive been reading about this propceia pills, and im not too sure about it, the thought that it has side effects like loss of sex drive and flabby pecs is too much, and if i do go on it how long do u take it for? forever? 5 years? 10 years? what?. anyways i ordered a month supply of it form drugsone or whatever, it took 21 days to get here ( i live in Australia), and when it did it was just 30 tablets shoved in an envelope, no packet, no pamphlets, no info etc, is that normal? im already paranoid of the thought of taking a pill every single day, which might have side effects and which no one knows the long term effects of, and when it arrived like that, it just added to my paranoia. So basically i want to know what you guys think, is propecia really what its supposed to be is it worth it? and what you guys think of the other DHT blocker revigen or whatever, does that work?, all i need is for my hair to stop thinning and shedding, and for it to be healtheir and thincker if possible. So im interested to see what you guys think, any feedback would be much appreciated. thanks a lot.

Hitman000

Reaction score
cmon guys??? just wanna get a couple of oppinions, whats the best way to go???, is propciea the only option??? is there anyone out there than can help????

Hitman000

Reaction score
cmon guys??? just wanna get a couple of oppinions, whats the best way to go???, is propciea the only option??? is there anyone out there than can help????

YoungAndThin

Established Member
Reaction score
your best bet would be propecia. The side effects are very rare and only affect 2% of users.

That 2% are mostly posting here lol.

Pills stuffed into an envelop sounds a little unsafe and dangerous
I wouldn't take those pills. Go to your doctor or dermatologist and get a prescription. It's the safest way to get drugs.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ditto, those don't sound legit, then again, i've never ordered from an online source; but i do always remember fellow posters saying that it at least "looked" like legitimate product. Ask around on this forum for good reputable online sources, or do what I did and go see your doctor and get a Rx for propecia. That, honestly, is your best bet. It super easy to do, just like taking a vitamin in the morning, its the most proven, it great for people like you catching it early, and its "one of the safest drugs out there" according to my dermatologist. Its true that the people on here over-represent the minority pool of propecia users that experience sides, because the ones that aren't, don't need to bother posting about anything!

so sit back, relax, and get on some finasteride. you'll start feeling better with your first pill. If it still scares you to taking something orally, get on some good topical products like minoxidil, copper peptides and/or revivogen.

Hitman000

Reaction score
thanks

Thanks for the feedback guys!,

i went to my doctor and asked about propecia, he basically comfirmed what you guys said about the side effects being rare ( less than 2%) and if they do occur u just get off it and its cool.

However i think i will try reviogen first, it seems to be good, so hopefully i will get results with that, if not ill go on propecia, so i guess only time will tell...... has anyone tried reviogen with good results in this forum???, i remember reading someones story, bout him prefering to try that over propecia because he asked his girl what she prefers a baldie that can f*** or someone with hair that cant or something like that...anyways i cant remeber his name and which one was his story, but if anyone knows please let me know... or if that person reads this please contact me...... anyways thanks a lot again guys. ill keep you posted.

and GOODLUCK to everyone fighting this fucked up battle!!

You did not desert me
My brothers in arms

ZLMsLookinUp

Reaction score
same here

ive got the exact same senario. 20, noticed thinning on top and my goals are just to maintain, w/ a bit of thickening as a bonus. regrowth a total bonus, but i could really careless about regrowth. what i decided to do, starting a week ago, was use propecia, the side effects only affect 2% of people and usually subside after like a month so dont worry about them, keep taking my vitmans b/c they contain important sh*t for your hair, take a special hair vitamin, like 15 bucks ofline, and use nizoral shampoo. i hope it works. u and me are the in same boat, so hopefully w/ two of us we can plug more holes, i have no idea what that was suppossed to mean, but good luck anyway. haha.

Hitman000

Reaction score
yeah goodluck man, i feel ya. never thought id be doing this sh*t at such a young age, but what the f*** can you do, its just the way it is. best bet just to keep sticking to your game plan and keep researching stuff. we are lucky we are living in a time when going bald young can be fought and does'nt have to be an option. goodluck again with it bro, hear from ya soon.........

managuense

Reaction score
I ordered finasteride from an online drugstore. They came in an envolope postmarked from India without any documentation. I was skeptical at first too. My routine is finasteride 1x a day, minoxidil 5% 2x a day, nizoral every other day. I'm on day 42 now. No side effects whatsoever besides a DRASTIC change in my hair for the better.

Hitman000

Reaction score
update on my story and I need Your HELP!

hey guys, well its been a few months since i joined this place and quite a bit has changed, i just read my old posts and it feels like years ago. I dont really know where to put this post so i'll just add it to my story.

I was suffering from the early stages of hair loss, a bit of receding and crown damage and some diffuse thining in the middle part, i dont think anyone noticed just yet or no one made any comments, but im sure experienced guys would of been able to tell.
Anyways after great amounts of denial and paniac i started looking in to it, and did something about it. I ended up going to Ashley and Martin (in Aust) and signing up for the expensive 8 month RealGrow program. I am now starting to regret it. They were professional and helpful most of the time, but I kept getting the feeling i was getting ripped off. Recently I read a thread on the forum about them and other ppls experiences and i definately think I was ripped off.

Now about my hair, A&M put me on proscar and 7% minoxidil. I take 1/4 of the pill everyday, with the occaisonal miss day, and i used to put the minoxidil twice a day then once a day, and now pretty much its whenever I can be bothered or remember to. Id say it been almost ten months and my hair is looking good. Now i can hardly tell i suffer from male pattern baldness, i can get all the styles i want and ppl around me have no clue. There is still some slight thinning in the front and you can sometimes see my scalp here and there but it all looks normal. Overall im pretty happy with it and hope it will only get better.

Heres the part i need your help. Like i said ive got good results with my regime, more so with the proscar, because like i said I dont aply the minoxidil like I should. I honeslty dont think I should of used it in the first place coz i didnt really need it, but that was my mistake. I want to get off it now, what do u guys think?, will i lose my results?, but it hasnt been a full year yet and I havent really kept a strong regime in regards to it. What should I do? I really want your oppinions. So please let me know.

Just another question, like now that we have the results with the proscar, how long can we keep our hair? I really want to keep my hair through my 20's, im 22 now do u guys think its possible? does anyone know of long term users, like 5 years and over? Will better things come out? I know I should just stick with my regime and enjoy my life but I cant help always thinking about the future in regards to my hair.

I appreicate any replys I get, I hope to hear from you all. Good luck to everyone in this place..........

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hitman,
congrats on your progress.
any pictures proving your success?
(this site needs more pictures from good responders. mostly people who fail post their pictures here).

In your case, I suggest you apply regular minoxidil once a day for a month or so. gradually reduce it to 3-4 times a week. finally drop it off if you don't need it.

Hitman000

Reaction score
hey tech, no sorry man i dont have any pics to post. Ashley and Martin took some at the begining of the program and then some when i was about 6 months in. Im pleased to say the results were preety good at that stage. I did also record about a min of footage on my video cam before i started everything, Im waiting a full year until i check that out again. Again Im sorry for not having any to post, I know how important they are around here.

Thanks for the advice, I think thats what i'll do. Like I said I got to it before it became noticable and now im 80% back to normal so I can afford to play around with my regime. But lately Ive been thinking about the most stupid things in relation to this hair sh*t. Like what the hells going to happen?, how long are these results going to last? Is something better going to come out? should i find a girl and settle down before it becomes noticable? etc etc. I know I shouldnt be thinking of this sh*t as it is pretty pointless, i mean its out of our control, but sh*t man Im just a very paranoid sometimes......oh well, thanks for wasting your time and reading my post, all replies are welcome........goodluck to you and everyone in this place.

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey mate most likely if you have been using minoxidil on and off, id suggest just tapering off and going off it completely.
So just use it less and less frequently until you don't use it at all.

I wouldn't be too worried cause if you begin to thin again, just add some 5% rogine and you should be fine.

Remember also that finasteride will probably give u 5 years of maintenance of what you have after a year of growth... then think in 5 years you can start to add minoxidil and give yourself some more time.

Then theres other treatments around - who knows maybe we'll have something better by then.

And about all those feelings you go through - we all do sometimes - i know sometimes i wonder what the future holds for my head and settling down before it becomes a problem... well just remember a lot of women want to settle down before they begin to pile on the kilos and lose their young attractive good looks so I'm sure you'l find someone :D

all the best

PS, f*** off that A&M.

Hitman000

Reaction score
hey paul, yeah your right man, thanks. We just gotta do what we gotta do and hope for the best. The main point of this post is to warn anyone who reads it not to go A&M, they rip you off and its full of sh*t. Just stick to whats on this site its all you need and more. I got ripped off but whats done is done, at least I can warn you guys about it.......

take it easy and always be sleazy.......................