Hi everyone,i have been feeling really depressed lately about my body

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know why everyone is doing a cardio bias when you just need to create stress for the body and reduce the number of calories. Stress for you will be any physical training, even squats, against this background, gradually reduce food intake, you don’t even have to invent with the diet, but simply reduce the amount, this will reduce your weight, although it will not add muscle mass, but as far as I understand you don't need her.
weight training isn't really good for burning calories + i find doing cardio is easier than maintaining a calorie defecit thru diet alone

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eat little but often. Fasting of any kind might be a quick way to lose weight but it puts the body under to much stress and without doubt can affect HAIR growth!

Google fasting and hairloss you will see, I've seen it myself as well.

To retain/gain muscle and keep fat off eat a lot of small meals with enough protein fat fibre and carbs and get all your calories is all most people need along with moderate workouts resistance bands etc.

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not happy about my body either... I am just too fat, and I am trying to lose some weight. Do you think that some Prescription Weight Loss Drug can be helpful with it? I would like to get any tips or input on the matter here. Let me know if you have any suggestions, thanks!

Last edited:

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am starting to think finasteride causes weight gain. I have always been skinny as well but recently gained a lot of weight that I just can’t seem to shed ever since starting finasteride
The wrong finasteride gains.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn’t see your pics but sounds like you need to lift and eat. Lose weight later.