Here we go again....

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm getting the paranoia again. I'm starting to see visions of conspiracy plots from these hairloss companies to sign up people on these hair loss sites and promote thier products. One person could sign up as a few different guys and claim that they are having pretty good results after establishing themselves. I think it's a pretty great idea myself and so i'm having a hard time seeing past it. please guys...i don't want to think like this...please make me see clearly again.

A

Administrator

Simple solution: Walk outside, take some deep breaths, hand a little girl a dandelion, look at the pretty clouds, pet a dog, smile a little bit, and relax.

The mind can create some incredible non realities. It can pick "clues" from a million events and paint a picture that doesn't even exist. What a shock it is (and will be) to those who eventually find out such things exist only in their heads.

HairLossTalk.com

G

Hey Jimmy...

A good way to check is to look at a person's pictures and posting history. Photo's don't lie

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yes, i have thought of that one...but i also came up with the thought that someone could take pitures of some balding guy and then put the before picuter as the after picture.... and the after picture as the before...also there is too many lighting issues and there's the whole computer paint shop. I'm such an ***

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i did...he screwed up all of western thinking. bastard...now we're all obsessed about the gap between mind and body.

A

Administrator

jimmy, this is why we here at Hairlosstalk repeatedly tell our users not to listen to freaks who happen on the scene with "before and after photos" of people neither you nor I can prove anything about.

Some people actually think that if they post photos on the internet, that is proof that their product works!

The reality is, everyone's got photos! Anyone can pay anyone to say anything! How do we know those people are real? How do we know those people are even telling the truth? How do we know what products they were using? Was anyone monitoring them? No!

So this is why we tell our users dont listen to web sites. Dont listen to pictures. Dont listen to opinions.

SHOW ME THE DATA!