Here is my 2 month and 15 days on Finasteride, Minoxidil, and Nizoral

RelanSada

Reaction score
What I take

1. Finasteride 1mg (July 25th 2021)
2. Minoxidil 2x daily (July 18 2021)
3. Nizoral everyday for 12-15 minutes (July 18 2021)
4. Microneedle 1.5mm (Starting Consistently on a weekly basis October 16 2021)

-Start: July 17 2021 to July 24th 2021: 4 pills taken total.
-July 25th 2021 1mg Everyday
-I experienced zero side effects from all.
-I did Microneedle for the first month or first 3 weeks I believe but stopped....I don't know when I stopped, but starting Saturday October16 2021, I'm going to consistently microneedle weekly.

link for bigger picture https://ibb.co/6wFf9H0

edit: Gonna use this thread to post progress pics and document the progress!

Attachments

• progresss.jpg
    progresss.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 695
Last edited:

hopeful24

Reaction score
Impressive results after only 2 months. I would be wary of using Nizoral 7 days a week though. If it was me- 2 or 3 times a week would suffice. Otherwise I would add a moisturizing conditioner with biotin to counter the scalp dryness or outright switch to the more expensive Regenpure DR which is sulfate free and won't dry out your scalp as much.

Keep the updates coming!

BS7671

My Regimen
Reaction score
For 2 months results are looking really good.

You'll want more regrowth, derma needling once a week in conjunction with your topical minoxidil has shown to be highly effective at treatment for regrowing hair.

RelanSada

Reaction score
I did Microneedle for the first month or first 3 weeks I believe but stopped....I don't know when I stopped, but starting Saturday October16 2021, I'm going to consistently microneedle weekly...going to post updated pictures on October 25th 2021 3 month mark...and about the Nizoral everyday...I actually get no sides from it... my scalp is already oily...and it gets oily fast after I shower.