HelpMeRegrow's Story (Pics Included)

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is it named that way??

G

HairlossTalk said:
Helpme -

At your stage, I used nothing but Propecia and Nizoral and had total maintenance with minor thickening up front for a good 3 full years. Didn't use anything else. Your regimen is incredibly elaborate ... but that is your choice. You definitely do have a forboding looking hairline that almost *looks* like it is racing to the back of your head! ... so do what you feel is best. Just make sure you pick a regimen you will stick with. The easier it is, the more probable your compliance will be, and compliance is 80% of the battle.

HairLossTalk.com

HairLossTalk.com :

Thanks for your feedback !

Just to clear this... I have been shaving off a centimeter of my forhead hairline since 98 just so that I have a bigger forehead (this maysoumd weird i know) And from what I know I think It would be safe to say I dont see my hariline receding that much. But I see quiet a bit of miniaturization in the area right behing my hairline which is of the greatest concern to me. This whole process i believe accelerated in the last 3-4 months. I am hoping I get it back. I am unreluctantly on minoxidil (twice a day) for the past 2 weeks. Honestly even though I could manage twice a day application for the next 3 months i doubt i will be able to do so forever. I am very inclined to either do it once every night or forget about it for now. But one thing is for certain - i do want those frontal hair I recently lost BACKKKK... thats the reason I all going all guns with my regimen. What do you say ?

G

Still Deciding on Minoxidil

My mind is oscillating back and forth on Minoxidil....
I guess this is common in panic mode (No ?)

Can anyone suggest me a good alternative to using Monoxidil ??.. maybe a combination of products which will have almost as good an effect as minoxidil .. I am not sure I will be able to maintain thw twice a day regimen over a long period of time... Plus I would hate to have my hair Minoxidil dependent . I am just 2 weeks into using minoxidil 5% . I started having hairloss about 10 months ago and it has been rapid. The main reason for using Minoxidil is to recover much of the hair I have lost in the past 3-4 months. As you can guess I started my full regimen 3 weeks ago and I am more in a panic mode right now.. I d like to decide ASAP whether to continue using Minoxidil or quit it for now and add at a later stage if need be....

please help me.

My regimen and story and pictures are at :

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... hp?t=22466

DragonLord

Reaction score
dude you've been on your regimen for a little more than a month now
any progress?

G

I dont know man... I got off Minoxidil 5% today after a LOT of thought. and My hair is obvoiusly growing longer so the so called thinning areas are not that visible (I think) on the top. I am hoping my front gets thicker. Hopefully it is geting better. I am taking a lot of vitamin supplements and continuing on Propecia and Nizoral 2%. I am massaging and oiling my hair everyday .started using american crew CU peptide from today.
So I ll take pics at month 3. I want to quit thinking bout my hair as it has occupied my mind considerably in the past one month.
Wish me goodluck ....