Help With Removing Ghostbond Xl From The Scalp

adventurous

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started using Ghostbond XL at my front hairline and the results have been really good. The only negative is that I'm finding it very difficult to remove from my scalp. I have sensitive skin so I want the process to be quick and easy on the skin. I've tried 99% alcohol which does allow me to detach the lace from the glue but doesn't do much to breakdown the adhesive that's left on my scalp. I also tried C-22 and Ultra Safe which is from the makers of Ghostbond and supposedly designed to remove Ghostbond from the scalp. Both of those products do a mediocre job at best to remove the Ghostbond. With each, it takes several applications of the solvent, each time waiting several minutes. The whole process takes about 20 minutes and involves lots of rubbing to remove the adhesive, exactly what I don't want considering I have sensitive skin. Does anybody know of a better, easier and safe way to remove Ghostbond from scalp? Thanks!

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started using Ghostbond XL at my front hairline and the results have been really good. The only negative is that I'm finding it very difficult to remove from my scalp. I have sensitive skin so I want the process to be quick and easy on the skin. I've tried 99% alcohol which does allow me to detach the lace from the glue but doesn't do much to breakdown the adhesive that's left on my scalp. I also tried C-22 and Ultra Safe which is from the makers of Ghostbond and supposedly designed to remove Ghostbond from the scalp. Both of those products do a mediocre job at best to remove the Ghostbond. With each, it takes several applications of the solvent, each time waiting several minutes. The whole process takes about 20 minutes and involves lots of rubbing to remove the adhesive, exactly what I don't want considering I have sensitive skin. Does anybody know of a better, easier and safe way to remove Ghostbond from scalp? Thanks!
Not supposed to use on the scalp, but you may want to try Ghostbuster from Pro Hair labs.