Help With My Upcoming Gynecomastia Surgery

honesty

My Regimen
Reaction score
So my experimenting with Finasteride and me ignoring the symptoms of enlarged breast even in the very beginning resulted in me ending up with unilateral Gynecomastia.

I needed to go for surgery today, but I broke down and didn't go. This might sound really silly, but all past experiences and procedures, surgeries I've done have been negative experiences and this time it felt like I'm going to make things worse again.

The thing is that my doctor drew the cut lines way below areola and I'm really not comfortable with having an unnecessary scar, c'mon i've even seen a guy on youtube cut his own gyno out right where aerola meets the skin.

1.png

But in my case, the surgeon would cut it way under it, like this

2.png

I've only got a little bit of gyno left, it was way bigger before but still wasn't nearly as big as this one in the picture. It's not about me, it's about the method he uses. Just tell me what scar would I be looking at if I would reschedule?
Not really looking for a white line under my nipple, lol. My closest people think that I'm overthinking, but I just don't understand why would they cut it there........

I'm sorry if this sounds mental and desperate, I'm not in the best mental state right now.

nicoandgello

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you can tattoo "finasteride" on your chest and people wont even notice your scarring