Help with my thinning hair (Pics included)

morarc

Reaction score
I need some help with my ever thinning hair, I am about to be 25 and I noticed I started thinning maybe 2 years ago, actually I didn't notice it right away. But I started getting comments on my hair late last year, that it looked like I was going bald. I started paying close attention to my hair and it was very true, I was shedding like 20 hairs each time I took a shower and I my temples were receding and I was light on the top.

This year I immidiately searched the regrowth.com forums and I heard about all the various different types of treatments. I first tried rogaine, but found out I was allergic to the alcohol in it. I then starts propecia but I was still shedding, then started Folligen and nizoral but didn't really noticably help besides using folligen as a hair gel subsitute. I then started what they call Immortals top 6 which are all supplementals and it looked like I shedded less. I ran out of propecia so I switched to avodart and Xandrox 15% 2 months ago.

I am still thinning on the crown, these pictures I took dont really show the true extent of how thin my hair is on the crown because of the lighting I had in my room. But in the bathroom, it is soooo noticable....

Ever since I started this hair saving mission, I had to resort to cutting my hair really short and combing it to the front because it is the least noticable way that people can tell that I am loosing my hair.

Here are some pics, the lighting isn't that great in my room so you can't tell how thin I am.

Is there anything anyone recommends a person in my situation trying to save my crown?

Me this morning with bad lighting

Here is a photo of me 6 months ago with sun light

Goingat20

Reaction score
Your hair looks much better than 6 months ago, just continue with your treatment and give it time

frankierl77

Reaction score
I need some help with my ever thinning hair, I am about to be 25 and I noticed I started thinning maybe 2 years ago, actually I didn't notice it right away. But I started getting comments on my hair late last year, that it looked like I was going bald. I started paying close attention to my hair and it was very true, I was shedding like 20 hairs each time I took a shower and I my temples were receding and I was light on the top.

This year I immidiately searched the regrowth.com forums and I heard about all the various different types of treatments. I first tried rogaine, but found out I was allergic to the alcohol in it. I then starts propecia but I was still shedding, then started Folligen and nizoral but didn't really noticably help besides using folligen as a hair gel subsitute. I then started what they call Immortals top 6 which are all supplementals and it looked like I shedded less. I ran out of propecia so I switched to avodart and Xandrox 15% 2 months ago.

I am still thinning on the crown, these pictures I took dont really show the true extent of how thin my hair is on the crown because of the lighting I had in my room. But in the bathroom, it is soooo noticable....

Ever since I started this hair saving mission, I had to resort to cutting my hair really short and combing it to the front because it is the least noticable way that people can tell that I am loosing my hair.

Here are some pics, the lighting isn't that great in my room so you can't tell how thin I am.

Is there anything anyone recommends a person in my situation trying to save my crown?

Me this morning with bad lighting

Here is a photo of me 6 months ago with sun light
I know it May not be your fault, But Jesus Christ, This is the womens only section, Do you maybe have something you want to tell us Morarc?