HELP! Where To Buy Cheap, Reliable Propecia/ Generic finasteride

Saah

Reaction score
Hi,

Where can I buy cheap, reliable propecia or generic finasteride online without prescription?

I don't mind generic finasteride -- but is Finpecia from Cipla effective (as in it actually contains finasteride at 1mg dosage?).

Anyone long-term user of Finpecia out there?

Also are you concern about contamination -- i.e. maybe finpecia has 1mg of finasteride but it may have lead or other toxins due to lower-quality production/QA process?

Thanks -- really appreciate your response.

S

GWyatt

Reaction score
I was wondering about this too. I just got a prescription of propecia and was pretty disappointed that it wasn't covered by my plan and I just can't afford $62 bucks a month.
I'm gonna look into if Proscar is covered or not. If its not I'm thinking Finpecia is the way to go.
I was wondering has anyone had any experience with shipping it to Canada? Problems with customs and such?

Phillip

Established Member
Reaction score
so what is better, generic propeicia or proscar cut into 4ths? I mean pricewise.

As long as the 1mg finasteride was legit I would get it but I know there is the problem with counterfeits.

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score
Saah said:
Hi,

Where can I buy cheap, reliable propecia or generic finasteride online without prescription?

I don't mind generic finasteride -- but is Finpecia from Cipla effective (as in it actually contains finasteride at 1mg dosage?).

Also are you concern about contamination -- i.e. maybe finpecia has 1mg of finasteride but it may have lead or other toxins due to lower-quality production/QA process?

S

Maybe you can ask your Doctor to write a script for proscar (5mg finasteride)next time, thats what I did. I ended up getting 30 pills for like 70 dollars, cut them in fourths ...so it ends up being a 120 day supply. You could even cut them into 5ths if you want, saving even more. If u did that you can get close to having a years supply for like 70 dollars.

beaner

Reaction score
cmudave said:
Saah said:
Hi,

S

Maybe you can ask your Doctor to write a script for proscar (5mg finasteride)next time, thats what I did. I ended up getting 30 pills for like 70 dollars, cut them in fourths ...so it ends up being a 120 day supply. You could even cut them into 5ths if you want, saving even more. If u did that you can get close to having a years supply for like 70 dollars.

How is 5 months close to a year's supply?

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score
oops...meant close to half a year supply.....typo sorry............also guess I didn't read the post right, thought u were asking where to get cheaper finasteride with prescription....I apologize......So to answer your question correctly......Inhousepharmacy has been known to be very reliable and also Cipla brand finasteride has a great reputation and I have read many posts of people having success using Fincar/Finpecia.