Help over Renaissance Scalp Tonic

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear friends,
I am really interested in finding the inventor of a Hair Tonic called “Renaissanceâ€￾, made by HAMMO INC. I have never used such product and I don’t really know about its contents, but I think that his approach to the solution of common baldness is very much to the point since it is multifactorial: "for stimulating and revitalizing weakened hair follicles with necessary nutrients, antioxidants, calcium metabolism promoters circulation promoters, etc., all of which are transported deep into hair follicles by the actions of pharmacological safe carriers".(notice the relationship of calcium metabolism),
There is a web page: http://members.aol.com/hammo1/page2.htm in which he points out the result of the studies performed and he also talks in detail about the stem cells in the hair renovation. It seems that he refers to two types of stem cells to produce the HF, which seems to have been confirmed by the latest investigations.

The most interesting fact is that such information was inserted at this page at least at the beginning of 1996, just at the same time that relevant details appeared on this subject, which shows us the great scientific preparation this person had.

I would really like to hear from this inventor, and to know if he has continued in the same investigation line and if he has obtained good results. Could anybody help me on this? Has anybody used this product?
I have tried to get in touch, but the e-mail address that appears in the page is not working. I may be mistaken, but it seems there is a relationship with Japan and our good friend and collaborator Waseda.

Armando Jose

The Gardener

Reaction score
This is definitely snake oil, in my opinion.

From the URL you listed, I clicked to get to the home page, and then clicked to the section talking about the causes of hair loss. It does not even MENTION DHT, just says that hairloss is caused by stress and malnutrition.

There is NO mention of an active ingredient in the website.

No clinical trial data.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sebum flow inward the hair follicle?

Thank You "gardener",
I would mention that the inventor say in his web: "The sebaceous gland located above the bulge produces a fluid forming an intact inner root sheath for protecting and transporting stem cells in the bulge during the anagan phase".
In my opinión could be important this fact? in the development of common baldness. Sebum is degenerated easily.
Armando

shineydome

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...I did notice, however, that the "Order Form" worked perfectly in the website. Hmmmm...very interesting :lol:
Thank you for listing this URL in this webiste so I can now order some of this new product and add it to my daily hairloss fight! :lol: