HELP OF THE EXPERTS AROUND HERE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT...

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
HI, here i go again!!!!! :)i am trying to add some vitamins suplements on my regime. i went to a local pharmacy and they told me to buy this. i am taking it for 2 months. i will put the ingredients here to you experts say if it is good or not ok? thancks guys.

name : QUINORAL FROM KLORANE LABORATORIES
I have to take two pills a day, one green and other white.

green capsule: plants extract to stimulate the hair bulb and restore hair keratin.
based on extracts of quinquina(cinchona pubescens vahl.), rich in quinine, quinoa(chenopodium quinoa wild), containing sulfur amino acids elements found in keratin, and rocket(eruca sativa l.), it enables to stimulate the gair bulb and improve the assimilation of sulfur amino acids, hence revitalizing the hair shaft.

white capsule: a vitamin concentrate to bring all the nourishing elements needed for the growth of healthy hair.
Vitamin A, stimulating agent which promotes cell multiplication and a healthy scalp, leavers the gair beautiful-and strong looking. Vitamns B(b1,b2,b3,b6,b8) provide the energy that is essencial for hair growth metabolism whilst reinforcing the gair during its anagen (anchoring) phase. Vitamin E helps to fight against keratin ageing and enhances scalp oxygenation and micro-circulation. Zinc sulfate activates cell metabolism, essencial for hair follicle growth. Selenium, endowed with anti-free radical propeties, helps to reinforce the natural protection of the hair.

Britannia

Reaction score
Theres nothing in those pills that is going to help your hairloss. Zinc Sulphate and Selenium may help the health of your hair and scalp, but wont help hairloss. How much do you pay for it? It certainely aint going to hurt your hair and if its cheap enough why not try it anyway, see what happens.

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
hi. its not expensive. its about 14 dollars for a month supply. i know it will not stop the hair loss, but what i want to this is complent my treatment with vitamins to give the hair all that it needs. for the hair loss i am taking propecia. my question is.. is this a good pack of vitamins? or we have better one pills around here with more vitamins and unexpensive?