HELP - need to find the supplier of this skin system (PIC )

Baldee73

Reaction score
My current supplier is in Toronto, Canada.

I have struck out 3 times trying to find a comparable skin system from different suppliers.

I do know my current supplier ships them out of USA !

when you click on picture it goes bigger

viewattachment.cfm

Baldee73

Reaction score
Nope ! thats a system

If i can figure out a way to POST a video showing me taking it off and NOT showing my IP adress i will post the video.

I just got a new system yesterday from the supplier , apparently my supplier buys them from a guy in the USA who buys them out of China, we are both trying to find his supplier and eliminate the middle man. :)

waldo

Reaction score
well let us know if you get any more info.

from my research i got the impression skin systems are horrible, but what i see their looks beyond natural, would definitely give that a try!

Reaction score
You should browse Alibaba.com there you get all Chinese vendors posting their products.

I some how find it weird that Indian hair goes to China and the Chinese sell it to Americans who sell it to me in India.lol

How dumb is that, it can be done in India for a cheaper price, all i need is the swiss lace and i am not sure who makes it in India or how much it costs. If i can get the lace system makeing rest of it is easy as i know a person who does it. Since there is no market for it in India they have not learnt how to market it in US. I can get one made for 200$.