Help! Minoxidil+Propecia Regimen and other problems

Nvidia256

Reaction score
First Off let me say that is my First post here, after discovering this wonderful Forum 2 months ago. I am male, 23, live in CANADA and unfortunately I am beginning to bald on all over the top of my head, to which I have lost 50% of my hair density already

I started DR Lee's 5% Minoxidil in the morning, while at night I use 5% Minoxidil with Retinoic acid. Plus I also Use Propecia. Shampoos that I use are Nizoral 2% and Tgel. However I have a few Questions and concerns here.

#1 What else can I add to my regimen that would be beneficial, possibly those copper peptides I hear about?

#2 I am beginning to experience allot of dandruff, which then gives me the tendency to scrap it off with my comb, is that bad. What should I do to control it, I already use both Tgel and Nizoral.

#3 What other shampoo's can I use that with help heal and repair my precise beautiful balding head. I remember reading something here about this American crew stuff, etc....

One more thing since I am suffering from male pattern balndess should I be more careful when dealing with my hair, such as when I wash it. Is there some type of massage or cleaning producre I should use that is easy on my hair?

VWdude

Reaction score
If you are already on the big 3 (finasteride.minoxidil.nizoral) then you are already off to a good start. Copper peptides may help your situation with the itchy/flaky scalp. I believe you should get on the kit (shampoo, condition, and spray). I use it daily and it does maintain a healthy scalp condition, well for me anyways. I don't recommend pulling/scratching the head vigorously because you might end up damaging your scalp. when you wash your hair try not to pull on it especially when you dry it.. but at the same time work in the shampoo/conditioner/spray well into your scalp so its properly absorbed.

VWdude

Reaction score
American crew revitalize kit. 45 day trial supply. Shampoo/conditioner/spray.

VWdude

Reaction score
where do you live in canada? I have 6 kits, I might sell one or 2 maybe.

Nvidia256

Reaction score
I live in the Toronto area. If you don't want to part with one kit, do you know where I might be able to purchase the kit here in Canada?