Help me, please!!!!

umab

Established Member
Reaction score
HI everybody!

I live in Czech republic - Europe. I am NW4 with lot of vellous hair which is now getting better because of taking minoxidil + nizoral (from June 03). I decided to add Propecia to my mix and visited doctor who has finaly (after three visits) prescibed me this drug.
The problem is, that I am totally concerned about the price of it. It is 68,-USD per 28 pills. I must say that my income per month is 420,-USD net. (This is average income in Czech Republic).If I add 32,- USD per monthly dose of minoxidil I can just say I can not afford it.
That is too bad because I feel that this cure could save or even regrow some hair of my ball. (the doctor has also noticed improvement of my situation).
Is there anybody from Europe who purchase finasteride+minoxidil in any form at lower costs. If there is, send me a contact where to buy it cheaper, please.

Thanx in advance for any info.

ledvoush

vortexxx

Reaction score
buy proscar and 5th it.. VERY cheap. cuts the cost by over 50% depending on where you buy it.

I'm not sure about minoxidil. You can buy generic minoxidil several places online pretty cheap but not sure about shipping to where u live.

basically if you are just using proscar and generic minoxidil, your total monthly cost shouldnt be over $20/month.

sorry for not giving links but most of the sources I use are US and not sure if they'd ship to you. anyone else?

google is immensely helpful

umab

Established Member
Reaction score
thank you,

Is doctor allowed to prescribe proscar for hairloss although it is not designed for this purpose?

What does it mean "generic" minoxidil, I use regaine5%, that the name of rogaine on Czech market. What is the difference?

thanx
ledvoush

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
Here in the states and in other parts of the world, you can order 1mg and 5mg generic finasteride from various online sources without a prescription. It can be as little as $60 US for a year's suppley. One such place is:

http://www.generics-online-pharmacy.com

Whether or not they ship to your homeland is anybodies guess. But it's worth asking anyway. There may be other places that do - check around this site for European counterparts.

Generic minoxidil is the off brand where Rogaine is the brand name. Generic min can be purchased here for as little as $20 US for a 4 month supply.

jerry grant

umab

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you Jerry, much appreciated.

I´ll try to purchase from that site.