Help & Advice Needed On Treatments & Products

Simon Sefton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum & need help & advice.
I am 40 years old & suffering from hair loss particularly from the front part of my head. (forehead & upwards).
I have had this problem for the past few years. Before that I had hair which were nice strong & thick. As more hair have started to fall out I became worried & at the advice of a friend decided to try a couple of products from a place called Neetas Herbal. The products consisted of a henna shampoo (which was quite expensive) and tan ointment (an ointment which I was told to mix a little amount with a few drops of water & apply on my scalp once daily. At first these products seem to help but for the past few months it seems these products are just not working & my hair loss problem has gone alot worse. After I take a shower & comb my hair alot of hair comes out on the comb (which I've never had a few years ago). Even though I comb my hair gently & with a comb instead of a brush (As I've been told a comb is more gentle than a brush particularly with wet hair) the problem is getting worse by the day. I only shower my hair every other day rather than daily.
Over the last 18 months my scalp feels so itchy & even after washing my hair they go greasy straight away. Is this normal??
I've been told laser treatment is effective at stimulating hair follicles & regrowing hair. Can anyone shed any light on this?
With my above mentioned problem can anyone please give me advice on what to do or which products to try or can anyone recommend any treatment they have had which has shown results. Any help & advice would be gladly appreciated as my hair loss has started to affect my confidence greatly..
Thanks to everyone for your replies, help & advice