Hello there some Help if its possible pls.. thanks

Trickss

Reaction score
Hello i m Nikos from Greece i m 23 years old and my english suck so i ll try to stay my problem as clear as i can hah. Ok my hairloss started before 1.5 year i saw it first to the crown which is weird cause they usuallly start in front area. I decided to start 1mg of Proscar with minoxidil... I had thoughts before trying the Pill cause of the side effects but i can say i was" cool " with it after i started. Anyway I didnt experience serious side effects i dont remember problem with erections and stuff. After 1 year the pill keept ( i dont know if its the right word ) in all areas EXCEPT Frontal... The hairline didnt go back but the frontal area is really thinning.. The temples are stayed there and even more better atm.. I Decided to stop this pill cause i got a Girl now and i want my libido to go back up.. After 1 month without it i Notice difference not huge but there is sure difference. I did blood tests while on finasteride ( at morning of course ) and the levels were like this.. : TESTOSTERONE 200-750 normal levels i had 660.. DHT 0.1-0.9 levels i had 0.2! it is so low..Its weird that i lost so much hair in frontal area with that low of DHT but i read that propecia for some ppl aint working in Frontal area.. I got to do blood tests now.. after 1 month without finasteride though.. Anyway i m Really really In a big Dillema . Should i Get 0.5 mg of finasteride and got thoughts about " libido " or should i wait till i feel confident with my libido and then start 0.5 with no problem? Thank you