Hellboy's Story - 21 years

Hellboy666

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Hellboy's Story - (20 / but will be 21 soon)

hey guys i started with Lavitan on MLB i have some results on 25 days on frontal hairline, in next month i start with finasteride 5 mg:

male pattern baldness left my hair curly, with a horrible texture

vinicio13

Reaction score
Hey, man. Do yourself a favor and DON'T increase your drug intake. Your hair is awesome, don't risk it by increasing the dosage. I could see some areas of concern back in the 2009 pics, but it looks like you recovered very well.

Like they said above, go enjoy your full head of hair.

Hellboy666

Established Member
Reaction score
vinicio13 said:
Hey, man. Do yourself a favor and DON'T increase your drug intake. Your hair is awesome, don't risk it by increasing the dosage. I could see some areas of concern back in the 2009 pics, but it looks like you recovered very well.

Like they said above, go enjoy your full head of hair.

because male pattern baldness entries( left and right side) are advancing. And i use for 1 month 5 mg and further improved, I stopped because my mother forced me.I dont have side effects on 5 mg finasteride, and here is same price. 5 MG finasteride only low more 10% of dht

Hellboy666

Established Member
Reaction score
HEY GUYS new pic today june 2snd 2011, almost fullrecovery frontal

before frontal hair line and hair with 1 month with finasteride ( begins grow some hair in middle hairline, before was almost naked in the middle):

Hellboy666

Established Member
Reaction score
new pic almost 2 years finasteride 1 mg generic + ketokonazole, I currently have used ketoconazole every other day leaving one hour due to problems in the head through serious dandruff. I want use finasteride 5 mg but here is double the price, and how i not to work because I am bum XD, and I can not buy, I get a job to solve this problem. Pics hairline:

The treatment has almost full recovery my hairline in 2 years ( the hair is wet), i starting losing my hair in the middle of hairline at 16 and call entries in brazil ( left and right temples). Very rare finasteride made me Hairgrow in temples ( very rare)

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
You are definitely going to be a norwood 7 within weeks. Is that the sort of response you're looking for? You keep taking pics that show the exact same thing- an enviable head of hair. I've never had hair that good. I started receding at 14 years old and already had stupidly thin hair and a very high hairline before that. Keep using treatments and stop thinking about it. I'd rather be a hopeless bald guy just living his life than worry about my hair as much as you do.

imbalding

Reaction score
I can see the diffuse in your hair, looks worse then last year to me.
You should try some new treatments.

I think if you got on dutasteride, avodart, oral spironolactone, topical spironolactone, minoxidil, finasteride, revivogen, nizoral, nanogen, Copper Tripeptides, miconazole, dualgen, revita, and lots of transgender drugs, plus definately get yourself a laser combe aswell as taking vitamins, biotin and performing regular head massages, with all this I would think you have a good chance of keeping your hair before it goes nw6 next week,

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
You might want to consider castration too. It only ever works if you do it yourself with a 90s black and decker power drill. A light covering of asbestos soothes the pain real nicely.

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
Well...my two cents.

I believe in the early pics there were very minor signs of male pattern baldness. you definitely have kicked it in the a**.
Now there are NO SIGNS of balding. NONE.

I would seriously lower the dosage because you want to take that pill long term.

Good luck and stop making yourself crazy.

Hellboy666

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a male pattern baldness, i starting losing hair at 15 to 16. If you are blind or do not want to believe it, be damned.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Hellboy666 said:
I have a male pattern baldness, i starting losing hair at 15 to 16. If you are blind or do not want to believe it, be damned.

I do believe you've lost a little bit of hair but it's not aggressive and it's ridiculous how you can say with such authority that you'll be completely bald within a couple of years. I started losing at 14 and 5 years later it's not noticeably worse.

Hellboy666

Established Member
Reaction score
my hair at 11 with muuuuuuuuuuuuch gel and short

did not show any sign of the scalp, if I put that amount of gel today, I'm like a NW7. :(

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
You surely have suffered some recession, and i can understand how stresful it can be for someone with hair like that.
If it doesent bother you, keep using finasteride and you should be ok in next 10 years for sure.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
familyguy_hesA_Phony.gif

K

Kirby

Hellboy should get himself castrated, it's win/win: he stops his hair loss without needing to continue use of finasteride and other treatments, and most importantly, he will remove himself from the gene pool, which will be doing future generations of humanity a big favour.