Healing and life energy

enerjee

Reaction score
Have you tried focusing energy on the area that has small hair or you want to regrow? We are life energy. Some call it prana

I think it should work for. Yogis can even survive without water and food or stay in cold because they are focused and know how to use their energy. They can heal themselves when when they are in delta sleep and are aware. Or in lucid dreaming when they are conscious. We are just energy and a pill is just energy but a different vibration. That vibration is possible to change.

Water will change it´s structure and build nice geometric patterns when frozen. it depends on the feeling we send to it with our thoughts. Thinking bad will have a less beautiful pattern and love and thank you another one. A japanese scientist has showed this and it can be done at home to. So we effect everything with thoughts. And of course we are mostly water also.

So i think it can be done

enerjee

Reaction score
You don´t understand? Emotions affect waters structure/crystals. And we are more healthy if drinking a special "living" water. And we are 70-80% water ourself.

I just posted this to see that healing works.

enerjee

Reaction score
Ok let me be 100% clear. The difference between a pill that works and one that does not is it´s vibration in an energy field. Everything is a specific vibration. Think of the string theory for example. The energy field is what we are, conscious energy. Therefore we can change the vibrations. But i guess it is not easy. We have to go deep into our consciousness and practise.

At least this is what i have learned so far. Have not tried it myself. Have just seen evidence that speaks in favor for it.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The concept does have some merrit, but it's like the wanking causes hairloss arguments, yeah wanking does produce tesosterone which is used to make DHT which causes hairloss but the amount produces is so little it is negligible, that and there are about a million other factors involved.

Sorry bud your link proves jack sh*t.

enerjee

Reaction score
I know it does not prove anything. But i have very strong reasons to believe it will work. I will later try and might post some photos.

Think of like this; If you think "bad" thoughts like hate and fear your immune system gets weaker and you get more easily sick. It has also been proven that with thought we effect hormones.

enerjee

Reaction score
It worked -- :hairy:

I talked to a man who has convinced me. It should work but the question is how to do it. I think i know how to. Just have to learn how to reach deep consciousness like Yogi sleep first. :0)

The problem is that when reaching such consciousness, worldly problems like hairloss probably seems to small to even bother. :0)

oni

Reaction score
look everyone you can regrow your hair if you just think real hard about it and don't think about anything else like living. :shock:

oni

Reaction score
I guess I am suffering from male pattern baldness because I am evil and negative boo hoo.
I am really sorry I just can't stop putting them kittens in the microwave or babies in the washing machine. :roll: