Having Fue with Dr. Josephitis of Shapiro Medical Group

Pcrudance2006

Reaction score
Hi all, first time poster on here, as the title says I'm off to Shapiro Medical at the end of this month to fill in the mid section of my scalp. I was concerned about facial swelling but it seems it won't be an issue as my work will be behind the hairline, this pleases me. I am now wanting to kn[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]ow long does the Redness last after a Hair Transplant? Does the recipient and donor areas both heal at the same rate? Anyone used a natural product that helps reduce the Redness? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to cover every angle.[/FONT]

slogged

Reaction score
I'm also scheduled to see Dr. Josephitis. I chose Shaprio Medical after much research, but I'm concerned because I can't find many reviews of Dr. Josephitis specifically. I would expect to see patients of his post their experiences with him on hairloss forums like this one, but I can't find much. I'm going to ask to see some patient before/after photos from their office for that specific surgeon.

Pcrudance2006

Reaction score
You will be able to follow my journey from the end of this month, I spoke to several of his patients who all expressed how happy they were. I also viewed patient results on another forum Hairlossexperiences.com. I'm happy with my choice, best of luck to you if you decide on Dr. Josephitis.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys its REALLY hard to find hair transplant Doctor reviews unless its the super big guys.
1) I think most men are so afraid of being outed that they won't even post online.
2) I think since it takes a full year to complete honestly most guys just forget.

I keep meaning to post up about my center but really keep forgetting honestly.