Having an argument with parents is fuckin useless...

BaldingintrovertVirgin

My Regimen
Reaction score
My mother is always complain about my life. How miserable my life is, and she also complains about why i never had a girlfriend. She said the reason was because im too introvert and shy. She told me i should go out more. And i said to her that its not true, its not about my introvertness but its because im balding. I told her that is all about lookism and i gave up a long time because they gave me this stupid genetics. And now they want to kick me out of this house.i cant get a job because no one want to hire balding people. Should i rope or not? I know this sounds like im joking but trust me im not

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Suicide will not solve your problem, do you have a university degree or any skills that would open the way for you to find employment?

John4445

My Regimen
Reaction score
How's ur health otherwise. Are u always fatigued. That's my problem, anyways. I need jaw surgery or something cuz it's obviously my jaws that are recessed causing sleep trouble.

John4445

My Regimen
Reaction score
Suicide will not solve your problem, do you have a university degree or any skills that would open the way for you to find employment?
Suicide would solve many problems, it's the ultimate solution actually. But usually there are other options that can first be used