Have your friends/family insulted you or said something?

Britannia

Reaction score
Hope4hairRedux said:
Britannia said:
Since the time I used a friends face to open the fire exit of a local pub after making a flippant remark about my hairline; people dont tend to comment on my hairloss.

You sound pretty bnp.

You sir, are an idiot.

Draco88

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
That's a funny story :p actually i haven't told my parents that i'm about to start taking a form of medication for my hair, i'm kinda embarrassed. Makes it harder to hide finasteride when i live with them.

Since the time I used a friends face to open the fire exit of a local pub after making a flippant remark about my hairline; people dont tend to comment on my hairloss.
Wow, can i carry you around with me :p

Draco88

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
Draco88 said:
dudemon said:
That's a funny story :p actually i haven't told my parents that i'm about to start taking a form of medication for my hair, i'm kinda embarrassed. Makes it harder to hide finasteride when i live with them.

Wow, can i carry you around with me :p

The funny thing about it (although it's anything but funny for me) is the fact that I've actually had close to 7,000 grafts and 3 hair transplant surgeries, and they don't even recognize the difference from when I was a NW5! :freaked2:
That's very weird :/

GeminiX

Reaction score
Heh, my Stepfather didn't seem to notice when I began wearing makeup and carrying a handbag...

It seems that some people are not very observant :)

Draco88

Established Member
Reaction score
I think in the event that i do get some nice regrowth and there is a notable difference, i wouldn't want other people to notice because then they'd ask 'what i did' and i don't want to admit to anyone that i was losing hair..:\

YoungGuy18

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Its easy to look at someone who is smiling and happy who looks good and almost definately knows it and think that they are probably a prick or a b**ch. I have done it many times. No one can truthfully say they don't judge people on their appearance at least on some level. I really try not to but of course I do.

I occassionally wear a hat and have (more so recently) the occassional good hair day. I often get women come on to me and at these times. If my hair is good or I am wearing a hat I always get stared at by women and not as often scowled at by men, especially if they are with a partner. I am a norwood 2.5 and with styling I can occassionally make myself look a 1.5. Recently I had a beautifull girl come on to me and my mates were appalled I didn't take the opportunity, they started questioning my sexuality in jest, not knowing I have zero confidence a massively suppressed libido from dutasteride (hair's doing alright) Yeh cheers for that one God, mate, pal, buddy. Although everything was in jest I noticed the odd quick shared glance that I naturally interpreted as 'ahem do you think he's gay'.I've been battling the hair loss issue for 7 years now with a fair measure of success if you dont count side effects in the total score but I can only have sexual partners for times off of finasteride and duts and i've got about 2 - 4 months before I am balding again.

As I am winning the war of hair loss I am starting to feel attractive again and as I said get the odd come on from quite hot women.

One thing I know! Even if I manage to get all my hair back and then managed to then maintain without any libido destruction. I will never be exuberant again. I will always be a person that prefers to stay quietly in the background.

What am i trying to say!? I think I am trying to say that I try as hard not to judge people who are really good looking or really ugly fierce or whatever unless they actually behave like bastards.

Dude, you are not bald. You are not bald until you are NW3.

s.a.f

Reaction score
YoungGuy18 said:
Dude, you are not bald. You are not bald until you are NW3.

So Jude Law is bald?

Belmondo

Established Member
Reaction score
I already told you about my mother. We had a terrible relationship until a few years ago and she always used my hair loss problem (even though I'm still a NW2) to attack me.

I never made any comments about her weight problem, though.

Anyway, things are much better between us now.