Have you ever had your heart broken?

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes when I was around 16. But more humiliation than genuine heartbreak. That experience turned me into a covert misogynist for a few years. Girls can be really cruel. But I had my revenge fantasty more or less fulfilled so now I'm at peace with it

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Say more. I also admit the same. I am not heartbroken, I am humiliated.

I had a horrible ugly duckling phase during my teens. I was an extreme late bloomer. At 15/16 I was still frail, pretty short, weak voice, etc, just not finished growing. That also made me awkward and not socially adjusted. When you're that lonely and frustrated due to raging hormones, you hold on dearly to the smallest kindness. This girl just abused my position and humiliated me

But a few years later, the roles were completely reversed. Yet when I had my chance, I didn't humiliate her in return when she tried getting back in touch, though I had longed for that moment for years. Just the fact that she tried it was enough, and it removed the chip from my shoulder

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a horrible ugly duckling phase during my teens. I was an extreme late bloomer. At 15/16 I was still frail, pretty short, weak voice, etc, just not finished growing. That also made me awkward and not socially adjusted. When you're that lonely and frustrated due to raging hormones, you hold on dearly to the smallest kindness. This girl just abused my position and humiliated me

But a few years later, the roles were completely reversed. Yet when I had my chance, I didn't humiliate her in return when she tried getting back in touch, though I had longed for that moment for years. Just the fact that she tried it was enough, and it removed the chip from my shoulder
I'm happy u ascended. I'm ascending too. Looking decent getting compliments. Your confidence is always up and you consider yourself valuable.

Cheers and more cheers for being the bigger person.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be honest with me, would you have a chip on your shoulder if a girl hits on you for a month (says she likes your face, wants to go cinema/park with you, eat YOU for lunch, hugs only you anywhere, asks you not to leave her alone...) yet you ignore her because you didn't have feelings but then she suddenly hates you and you realize that you did have feelings and tells you that "nothing ever happened it was in your mind and would rather be a lesbian and anyways got a boyfriend" when you confess those feelings?

Lift me up my bro. Asking for a friend. I did feel humiliated, although I know I have no reason to cuz we both know she is getting revenge on me.

It's funny because women always ridicule men for not being able to take rejection, but most women are at least as bad and probably even worse

She's just passing on some of that humiliation she felt. I wouldn't be too angry towards her. She's probably only a little immature, not really malicious