hatred among a brotherhood

triplethreat1

Reaction score
Controversial topic here......

Im balding....and its slow....im 25....from 18 to now...25....ive been loosing it. At 25 im still in good shape so im not bald by any means so i speak for the ''nw2-3'' guys.

This topic though is kind of for all of us.

Do you ever feel bad towards our own???? What i mean is when your out and about do you ever feel strange towards balding guys that are worse etc. Like they are looking at you and thinking ''You will be like me soon!'' Or that you think ''No..i will never be like you!!'' Or that you really just cant look at a guy that you believe you will be like soon..

Its a strange thought but one i think all baldings guys feel. fearing the unknown...the anticipated...

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah kind of. I feel very bad for young men on campus who are clearly balding way worse than me. My hair is situation is kind of between balding and not balding to the lay person's eye.

Islander

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess I always separated myself from that crowd. I always saw myself as that exceptional guy with great hair. Not like others in that case.

Lloyd Braun said:
My hair is situation is kind of between balding and not balding to the lay person's eye.

Same here so I am still fighting.