Has Minoxidil or propecia not worked 4 any1 here?

G

Have any of you of used one of the following products and have seen no results in a peroid of over 6 months time? Anybody get bad results? Anybody have to quit and move to something else?

G

I kinda lost count of how many months I have been on Propecia but I believe that I am on my 6th or 7th month, and I have been on Minoxidil for about 10 months or so, lost count there too. I have less hair now than I did when I started Propecia. When I began taking Propecia I only had a little thinning on top, but not nearly enough to have a ranking on the Norwood scale. Now 6 or so months later I have a definate thin spot on the top of my head that has spread to the front and middle. In other words when I can see what hair I am going to keep when I am a Norwood 7, except for the back part of my head which has yet to start thinning.

Just recently I had to stopped using the Minoxidil because I was getting bad chest pains one day, I figured it would be best to stop using it since chest pains are one of its side effects before I rush to my doctor. So far the pains have been disipating since I stopped using the Minoxidil, but it could be something else causing the pains I just have to wait a few more days and see.