Has Anyone Tried Hair Revive? Just Found Them On Ig

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never heard of them... but!

3 things I noticed.

1. In the pics posted, most of the hairlines are crooked... just an observation, and all way to straight.

The hairstyles for MOST of the examples, are not well blended or styled or have the correct density to match the bio hair of the wearer, and actually, most of the styles (mostly the same style, over and over again) are not balanced (high-density on buzzed sides).

I have never heard of a company charging for different densities. And their "fitting charge" is pretty outrageous.

Lots of emphasis on payment plans, etc... pushing you into a multi-system commitment.

Just my impression from their website.

NYCHairGuy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would agree with @BaldBearded. Several of those photos really jumped out at me for exactly the reasons he mentioned: crooked hairline, too dense "wall of hair" on some, etc. Some of the examples they've chosen to highlight are pretty dreadful, and the ones that aren't are just sort of okay. To answer your question: yes, stock units from any of the various companies are just as good. Have a look at their forums and you'll see guys that went the DIY route and got results that surpass many of these.

It seems to me that if you're going to hire a salon to do this service, you should be assured top-notch results. One such salon that I think is terrific (even if it's a bit out of most of our neighborhoods) is the German company Hairsystems Heydecke. They have a YouTube channel which is all in German, but if you turn on closed-captioning you'll get English subtitles. Have a look at what they're doing.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have spoken to the guy in the past and he knows his stuff but is really busy so very hard to get hold of. I actually wanted to use his services but unfortunately found that I couldn't get hold of him enough to even begin the ordering process. So in my view if I couldn't even order from him then scheduling a fitting and maintenance sessions would have been impossible. Shame though - because I agree, that the systems look good.

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairlines in most are quite noticeable .

The system doesn't seem to be the issue more so the application. That and they left too much lace at the edge of hairline sometimes .

You gotta look at it from every angle to make sure it looks good .

God bless all the exposed hairline styles. I wouldnt recommend them until you're 100 percent comfortable with your system and know it's ins and outs.