Has Anyone Thought About Transplanting Temples ?

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
we all know once the temples fade too much the hair system looks fake. What if you took 2k grafts and put them in temples and use a hair system? I feel like that’s the best solution long term. You also wouldn’t be using all your donor at all and hopfully other treatment comes along.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally, I wouldn't do it. You would need to go to the best of the best, in order to do what is the most difficult areas. Each hair has to be in the right direction, etc. A very well made hair system, with the correct hairstyle, will look perfect. And, you won't need to walk around with a silly looking hairline while it heals, and grows back in. How will you explain the shaved areas on your head? Or do you shave your entire head, and wait for it to grow back, and then get a hair system to cover your bald areas.

Sounds like a huge, expensive, and painful hassle.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally, I wouldn't do it. You would need to go to the best of the best, in order to do what is the most difficult areas. Each hair has to be in the right direction, etc. A very well made hair system, with the correct hairstyle, will look perfect. And, you won't need to walk around with a silly looking hairline while it heals, and grows back in. How will you explain the shaved areas on your head? Or do you shave your entire head, and wait for it to grow back, and then get a hair system to cover your bald areas.

If you ever decide to shave your head... you are now left with scars.