Has anyone heard of Finpecia?

Vin06OD

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just heard about a generic form of propecia called finpecia which is made by a company called Cipla. It is only about 12.95 for 30 pills. So if I could get some feedback i would really appreciate it. the main thing I would like to know is, if it is safe ( i am pretty sure it is not FDA approved since the website i found it on, is UK based)

http://www.inhousepharmacy.co.uk/generics/finpecia.html

thanks

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
It's safe - a lot of us choose this route. You can get it even cheaper if you hunt around.

jerry grant

Vin06OD

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this "finpecia" has been proved to grow hair since it is processed differently. It probly works differently.

kernel

Reaction score
Oh let's see, perhaps this quote from the site??

"India's patent laws allow drugmakers like Cipla and Ranbaxy to manufacture drugs under patent internationally as long as they use a process that differs from the original."

I'm hoping you read up on things before you start dosing yourself. :)

Grantspots said:
What makes you think it is "processed differently"?

-jg

Stingray

Reaction score
Processed different, and different chemicals are 2 different things. The active ingredient is..bum bum buuuuum... Finasteride. Which is a chemical. You alter the chemical compound and you don't have the same chemical at all. So, yeah... it's the same thing..only different.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Stingray said:
Processed different, and different chemicals are 2 different things. The active ingredient is..bum bum buuuuum... Finasteride. Which is a chemical. You alter the chemical compound and you don't have the same chemical at all. So, yeah... it's the same thing..only different.

Thanks for clearing that up. It all makes sense now.

bombscience

Reaction score
Right, one pill is blue and oval, the other is an octagon and red. They're coated in something different too. Same drug tho.

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
kernel said:
I'm hoping you read up on things before you start dosing yourself.
I routinely just go whichever way the wind blows without regard to efficacy or safety. I am afterall, the target demographic for many advertisers. They're never wrong.

jerry grant

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Stingray said:
Grant. I love you.

Ah, nothing says summer like a little bit of HOMOLOVE.