has anyone found an actual remedy to sexual side effects?

jharsh80

Reaction score
I have been on this sh*t now for so long that I don't remember what it is like to have a fully healthy libido. I have maintained what I have for the most part but I basically have no sex life. In fact I've questioned my manhood from time to time. Is it worth it to me? I'm not sure anymore. I can't just give up the last 8 years I've invested in keeping my hair just like that even though I'm suffering in the sexual department so badly. My equipment works it's just that there is no desire to ever use it. I just hang on to the hope that there is something out there that will combat the side effects so I can keep my hair. I want to have my cake and eat it too, but maybe it's just not possible?

G

Wow, cool to have another long time user here.
I am only four months into my oral treatment with Finasteride and have the same problem. I simply have no desire to have sex or jerk off. My hair is more important than a healthy sex drive, but I want it back, of course. What is said to work with Libido is L-Arginine. I have some capsules here, but haven´t tried it yet. You might give L-Arginine a chance.

Good Luck!

jharsh80

Reaction score
I'm taking between 4-6 grams of arginine a day right now and not noticing much. At night when I'm asleep I get "wood" so like I said before, it is just the desire or libido that I'm missing. Arginine helps with the mechanism of getting erections but not with libido IMO, just like v****.

Sharpshooter

Reaction score
It's the opposite for me, I can masturbate 2-3 times easy if I wanted to but I have difficulty getting an erection most of time.

My problem appears to be at the base of my penis, it's gotten a little bit skinnier and doesn't fill up with blood as much. Would L'Arginine counteract this problem?

jharsh80

Reaction score
maybe. Only way to know for sure is to try it. Also try puting some minoxidil on your junk. It is a vasodiolator, and it will increase blood flow and NO production. Seems to help some for me.

Felk

Reaction score
jharsh80 said:
maybe. Only way to know for sure is to try it. Also try puting some minoxidil on your junk. It is a vasodiolator, and it will increase blood flow and NO production. Seems to help some for me.

Yikes, and start growing hairs up the shaft...

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: has anyone found an actual remedy to sexual side effects

jharsh80 said:
I have been on this $#iT now for so long that I don't remember what it is like to have a fully healthy libido. I have maintained what I have for the most part but I basically have no sex life. In fact I've questioned my manhood from time to time. Is it worth it to me? I'm not sure anymore. I can't just give up the last 8 years I've invested in keeping my hair just like that even though I'm suffering in the sexual department so badly. My equipment works it's just that there is no desire to ever use it. I just hang on to the hope that there is something out there that will combat the side effects so I can keep my hair. I want to have my cake and eat it too, but maybe it's just not possible?

DHEA helps me.

jharsh80

Reaction score
Felk said:
jharsh80 said:

Yikes, and start growing hairs up the shaft...

I'm sure your joking but for those who don't know, minoxidil won't grow hair where there are no hair follicles.

IBM

Reaction score
Taugenichts:

From your posts i deduce you dont have girlfriend. So how can you measure your sexual appetite without a girlfriend?

G

You are right, I don´t have a girlfriend (surprise, surprise :roll: ), but i never have a hard dick when I wake up and I don´t feel turned on by p**rn either. There is simply no desire to perform sexual activities (= jerk off) for me.