Has anyone ever combined hair transplant and hair system?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Like a transplanted hairline and front with a hair system on the crown? This seemingly good idea is talked about from time to time, but noone seems to have done it yet.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
How about a hair transplant and toppik?
It's a very good option as well, but not for NW6 I think. If you need a body hair transplant, you can't grow hair long anymore. So a head hair transplant as hairline, front and maybe even bridge as well, depends what size hair system is the best. Temple hair from body hair, side hair, if receded too also from body or mixed with head hair.

I'm thinking of starting it in a very stepwise way. Body hair should make a good hairline, because the very first hairs are weak babyhair anyway. I dream that I at start transplanting body hair from the sides of the hairline, maybe a bit filling in the recession I have in my hair system. Then in a second or third session of body hair transplants to the hairline I let the sides meet in the middle of the hairline. This would be only a very small area. I think like 2-3 mm with not many hairs. This will help me hide the lace and also draw me a line where I have to land the hair system when I'm reattaching it. It will help with getting a perfect and same alignment every time. There's no going back from there though. Without a system I would be a NW6 with a thin body hair hairline. And then I should start replacing the front of the hair system with hair transplants. still get a longer vacation away from the society

I will show in this picture (body hair brown, head hair black, hair system light brown):
1704932229626.png

1st step:
1st step.jpg

2nd step:
2nd steö.jpg

Why wouldn't this strategy work and make life a lot easier? You can have decent long hair all over the head like this. If still not good enough, then some more straightening of the hairline and forwarding of temple points.

I wonder what a surgeon is going to tell me about my plan :D. I may be the first one, but really, doesn't seem difficult and risky at all. I'm going to get a consultation from a surgeon somewhere.

If you know anyone or any surgeon who has done mixing transplant and system, please post!

Thank you!