Has Any1 Had Runny Ejaculatory Fluid? Did It Dissapear?

-Andrew-

Reaction score
hiya guys, my proper username is ANDREW_J_I, but i forgot the password so im waiting on admin to get back to me. if any of u think u can help me get back on that name, it'd be much appreciated.

anyways, iv been on propecia merck branded tablets now for a month exactly and iv recently noticed runny semen. i was just wondering will this side effect go, or will it carry on?

also, if its so runny as it sumtimes is, i really dnt understand how it cant affect the sperm count etc....

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
I have this sometimes on and off, it's more prostatic fluid than normal. Sperm count should be exactly the same.

beaner

Reaction score
I had runny semen for maybe a week. It should go away.

-Andrew-

Reaction score
hi beaner^. i had to change my username. i used to be ANDREW_J_I. they sed they thought i was a spammer so they deleted my old account.

never mind. yeh iv only noticed it for a week or so now. at the start it didnt happen.

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been on Propecia for almost a year and during that time my seman has been a bit more watery than before. It is a common side effect and is mentioned on the leaflet that comes with it.

beaner

Reaction score
-Andrew- said:
hi beaner^. i had to change my username. i used to be ANDREW_J_I. they sed they thought i was a spammer so they deleted my old account.

never mind. yeh iv only noticed it for a week or so now. at the start it didnt happen.

Why did they think you were a spammer?

-Andrew-

Reaction score
^cz i recommended a certain minoxidil website to people quite abit. only because id received an order from them and was VERY impressed by their service.

but i've spoken to admin and hopefully getting back onto that username later today.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haaaaay, im back on.

Hawaii male

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive had watery semen since starting finasteride. Also clumpy semen as well, it appears amongst the wateryness there are gel -like clumps. Grosses my gf out , butr i dont care much about it :p

Subliminal

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, I've actually noticed about 25% less seminal volume. Probably not significant enough to be physiologically significant (fertility, etc). Guess it's also a good sign that the finasteride is working... shrinking the prostate a little.