half a capful

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey, just wondering, in the manual it says to apply half a capful twice a day. But if you are only using it in the temple region, you probably wont need half a capful...right?

jh

Established Member
Reaction score
I use 1/2 ml liquid on my temples, so I suppose this would translate into half of 1/2 a capful.

Cassin

Reaction score
haunted-ballroom said:
Hey, just wondering, in the manual it says to apply half a capful twice a day. But if you are only using it in the temple region, you probably wont need half a capful...right?

Probably.

But if you only need to treat the temples why bother with minoxidil in the first place? Why not save other weapons for later on?

jholbrook said:
I use 1/2 ml liquid on my temples, so I suppose this would translate into half of 1/2 a capful.

Half a cap is relatively supposed to be 1ml when you compare it to the liquid dropper dose.

G

Cassin said:
haunted-ballroom said:

Probably.

But if you only need to treat the temples why bother with minoxidil in the first place? Why not save other weapons for later on?

Because temples can sometimes fill in with minoxidil and it can be used anytime, so why not now?

I'm prob starting the foam in August and with my loss I'll probably have to use a whole capful twice a day because I'm diffuse for 4 inches behind the hairline and have to fill in that whole area.

Cassin

Reaction score
JayMan said:
Because temples can sometimes fill in with minoxidil and it can be used anytime, so why not now?

Yeah its a personal choice of course but I rarely hear of temple success and to me it makes more sense to slowly add in as time goes on.

Fighting hair loss is a marathon against time my friends.

G

Cassin said:
JayMan said:

Yeah its a personal choice of course but I rarely hear of temple success and to me it makes more sense to slowly add in as time goes on.

Fighting hair loss is a marathon against time my friends.

oh i agree, and that's why i'm waitin, waitin for marriage.... waitin for that special someone....

oops. anyway yes i'm waiting to add the rogaine because i want to give each treatment 12 months before adding something else to the pile.

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
haunted-ballroom said:

Haha I use more then half a capful. I probally use 2 capfuls a day for my hairline and temples and sometimes spread it to my vertex lol.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
haunted-ballroom said:

Probably.

jholbrook said:

Half a cap is relatively supposed to be 1ml when you compare it to the liquid dropper dose.

Well im about a nw3 or 3.5 now and most of the temple areas are slick bald so I dont think finasteride could bring them back.
Also, when im applying the foam, I dont put it im my hand all at once, I just spray a bit on my hand then apply it and go back for more. So, its hard to tell exactly how much im useing each time. But I doubt its anywhere near half a capful..

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haunted-ballroom said:
Well im about a nw3 or 3.5 now and most of the temple areas are slick bald so I dont think finasteride could bring them back.
Also, when im applying the foam, I dont put it im my hand all at once, I just spray a bit on my hand then apply it and go back for more. So, its hard to tell exactly how much im useing each time. But I doubt its anywhere near half a capful..

that's what i do too, put a bit in my hand and do one temple, put a bit in the other hand and do the other temple, go back for a bit more and just work it through the front of my scalp. so i have no idea how much i use either, i imagine it's around half a capful anyways. this shits not rocket science though.

whiteboy

Reaction score
ha

:lol: haha i didnt really know how to put it on until someone showed a picture on here on how they were goin to apply the foam! i used more then 1/2 a bottle already!! its only been 7 days lol these frickin bottles are small they should up grade them to a 12 oz can instead if ya know what i am talking about

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: ha

whiteboy said:
:lol: haha i didnt really know how to put it on until someone showed a picture on here on how they were goin to apply the foam! i used more then 1/2 a bottle already!! its only been 7 days lol these frickin bottles are small they should up grade them to a 12 oz can instead if ya know what i am talking about

haha, yeah, even that video demonstration on the rogaine site is a bit crap.