hairy minoxidil

jimjohn

Established Member
Reaction score
im really getting hairy on my arms and chest and its gotta be minoxidil cuz i was never hairy ata ll before i started it. i was just wondering if i quit minoxidil does this extra body hair go away then or does it stay? has anyone quit minoxidil and experienced the body hair go away? or any toher unwanted hair go away. thanks.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Could just be natural we tend to get more body hair as we age it happened to me in my 20's how old are you?

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i got it to
i dont like it but its worth it
i know its from the minoxidil

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As s.a.f. said people get hairy as they age, you cant be sure its minoxidil fault. My chest got really hairy in less than a year.

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

You ar sure its from the minoxidil.......what did you do your own double blind study? Have you spoken directly with your bottle of minoxidil?

jimjohn

Established Member
Reaction score
im not sure its from minoxidil. i am 23 and it could be that its natural. but im just thinking it increased a lot once i started minoxidil. but either way, i just wanted to make sure that if once i finally give up on minoxidil and if the body hair was caused by minoxidil, if it will go away after i give it up.