Hairpiece for one temple possible? Help

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello fellow hair wearers, I have a simple question i would like to ask you all. Would it be possible to wear a small piece on just one temple? My left side of the hair line is fine really, but the right is fucked. Would it be possible to wear a triangle piece there to cover it? Anyone tried? Would it be unpractical or stupid? I dont want to shave my hair for a full frontal piece since i have a lot of hair still. Thank you!

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if you get a custom maker you can order something of the right density.
You could use a stock piece but the density could be too thick

Reactions: TEG

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
I used to do this and just cut from stock, much cheaper option. Really easy too.

RunsWithScissors

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you might do better to simply make a new mold that includes "temple flaps," basically a small piece that comes down from the system to cover the area. Of course you could do it only on one side. This is helpful for breezy situations to prevent the hair from flying up or being pushed back to reveal the bald temple.

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to do this and just cut from stock, much cheaper option. Really easy too.
So i dont mean the temple points but just the actual top right of the hairline has receeded. Is this What you covered with a piece? Thanks a lot for the response btw, difficult to find info on this

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you might do better to simply make a new mold that includes "temple flaps," basically a small piece that comes down from the system to cover the area. Of course you could do it only on one side. This is helpful for breezy situations to prevent the hair from flying up or being pushed back to reveal the bald temple.
So Im not using a system right now, its not my temple points Im talking about, its just the top right side of my hairline is receeded, so i wondered if i can wear a small hairpiece to lower the hairline slightly

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
I wear a hairline piece, not that easy if you want to completely expose your hairline but doable. But my hair is wavy so i just grow my hair out and mix it in with the hairline piece, plus i'm pretty grey now so that makes knots not an issue. I just cut the piece out of a larger custom piece, this means i can get 10+ pieces out of one order, meaning just one order per year so its pretty cheap, just need some ghost bond glue , one bottle a year. Some companies will sell hairline pieces or frontal hair pieces made so you can cut what you want out of it.

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wear a hairline piece, not that easy if you want to completely expose your hairline but doable. But my hair is wavy so i just grow my hair out and mix it in with the hairline piece, plus i'm pretty grey now so that makes knots not an issue. I just cut the piece out of a larger custom piece, this means i can get 10+ pieces out of one order, meaning just one order per year so its pretty cheap, just need some ghost bond glue , one bottle a year. Some companies will sell hairline pieces or frontal hair pieces made so you can cut what you want out of it.
Could i send you some pictures? Do you have whatsapp? If you do, do you mind direct messeging me?

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
You'd be better sending those pictures to a company that can actually work with you to get you want you want.

RunsWithScissors

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you can do that. It's called a frontal hair piece.