Hairpeices

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
Have any of you guys ever looked at pics of hairpeices? I hear so many bad things about them, but man, some of these things look totally undetectable. I have just seen many photos of some hairpeices, all photos from normal, amateur-ish guys and you absolutely cannot tell they have a hairpeice on. I hear some of them are not that expensive, either? I guess they're a b**ch to maintain and costly over the long run, but look at the benefits- you practically have hair!! Just eliminate other things from your lives, like coffee every day, or cigarettes every day and you could pay for one. Imagine one in a nightclub? No one would even look twice. Or in a movie, or restaurant, it would never be detectable. Okay, maybe not so good on a summer vacation or at the beach but hey, you'll have hair at work and everywhere else that really matters.

CoLiND

Reaction score
I've been designing my own hair pieces for two years now. It's not that difficult. I use to pay 3000.00 a year on hair pieces and it's undetectable. Now i order online and only spend a fraction of the cost. I do have too maintain and do my own cleaning of the system but it's worth it. You can find a few online sites if u type in hair system mail in yahoo search engines. My advice is not too buy from farrell because all they do is design the system and charge a fortune. All the systems are manufactured in china and are sold online for 200.00 US wholesale. Just thought this tip may help a few guys:)

Gumby

Reaction score
Buy your hairpiece on line for sure. They are the same as the expensive ones. Hisandher hair goods are good to deal with. I've been using them for years. I maintain my hairpeice, it's not hard. Wash it at least once a week and give it aheavy conditioning after washing. I give mine it's first cut using a Flowbee hair cutting system and then refine the cut with a electric trimmer.