Hairmogging is hell, absolute hell seven words

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In Feb this year I have been dating with this one girl, who did not notice I was balding severely (had long hair) and she mentioned that her father has full head of hair. It made me freak out, although not in front of her, fortunately. Idk why, but the thought of him looking at my scalp because he was 6'5 whereas I am 5'11 with severe balding and mental issues felt to me like a total embarassment to me. That an older man seems to be more vital and overall a better person than me, who is almost 30 years younger than him. That girl actually liked me and even was supportive of me, but because she was forced to live elsewhere, we did not end up together. It makes no sense to me, why did I assume to be a worse person than him only because he has hair whereas I am doomed to lose it all? I do not get it... I hate that feeling of humiliation

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just develop insecure little man syndrome and become a tryhard fake tough guy to cope tbh

Like "yeah this dude might be taller, more hair, better face, bigger dick.. but I'm a reckless punk who can randomly threaten other men and start swinging to assert dominance and prove my worth"

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you actually get dates? Good for you man
Yeah sometimes I can, never cared about being a millionaire chad like @czecha wanted to be. Most of my posts here are during my rage outbursts, which are very short but intense, causing me to resort to nervosol before first date with that girl because I would never go to a date being in a psychotic state where I believe people will murder me for being bald or that I will be disowned by my parents if I shave my head. Life like this is very hard, but I try my best to be a functioning member of society, get married and have children, after buzzing it and now having aroung 1,5cm, with new people I found out that they do not care about my hair as much as I do
Just develop insecure little man syndrome and become a tryhard fake tough guy to cope tbh

Like "yeah this dude might be taller, more hair, better face, bigger dick.. but I'm a reckless punk who can randomly threaten other men and start swinging to assert dominance and prove my worth"
Thank you, but no :D I have always strived to be a man who has got his sh*t together and knows his worth. I want to be a respected man, who has his life under control and has nothing to hide. It may take a lifetime but I hope it will be worth it.

Also I do not want have another gf's father tell me he will beat me to death for dating her daughter as it has happened almost every time in the past lol