HairMax LaserComb Sold in retail stores?

viperfish

Reaction score
Seeing as it is approved in Canada for hairloss I would assume you would be able to purchase it from many different places. Why not just order it online???

d_umberly

Established Member
Reaction score
tzed2 said:
hey all, is the lasercomb sold in any canadian retail stores? thanks.

I have read quite a few stories of people buying the LaserComb from distributors not Lexington (the manufactuer) and having warranty and money back problems. It seems to be wise to buy one on-line from Lexington directly. For what it is worth.

Good Luck

viperfish

Reaction score
d_umberly said:
tzed2 said:
hey all, is the lasercomb sold in any canadian retail stores? thanks.

I have read quite a few stories of people buying the LaserComb from distributors not Lexington (the manufactuer) and having warranty and money back problems. It seems to be wise to buy one on-line from Lexington directly. For what it is worth.

Good Luck

Good point!!!!

tzed2

Reaction score
hmm, so the hairmax comb typically doesnt last very long? Sounds like replacement is common?

d_umberly

Established Member
Reaction score
tzed2 said:
hmm, so the hairmax comb typically doesnt last very long? Sounds like replacement is common?

By quite a few, I would say and this is an estimate, 5-10 postings over several different forums. So out of who knows how many they sell let's say we know of 10. I have read posts here where folks have been using them for well beyond the one year warranty.

Which brings up a sticking point with me as far as buying one. I feel that a one year warranty is really way to short for such an expensive but yet simple device. Yes I know that seems to be the norm these days, 90 days to a year unless you want to buy an insurance policy they call and extended warranty.

Having said that, Lexington should stop stating that the cost of the LaserComb is much less than topicals and internals unless they make and apples to apples comparison. 1 year to 1 year cost. Think about it.

Excuse me while I get down off this soap box. :freaked2: