HairMax Laser Comb Users

aztec_gizmo

Reaction score
I recently received the Hairmax laser comb. I had a question about the size and quality of the individual beams. How many beams should there be? My comb has seven decent beams and a very small eighth beam. Also, the sizes of the rest of the seven laser beams are not uniform. Some are smaller, different shape etc. It seems to me that the problem is the reflective surface used to split the originating beam into the individual beams. The surface has a stair case design. It looks similar to this “/\/\/\/\/\/\â€￾. The laser is reflected at the tip of each peak. It seems to be made of shiny silver plastic and does not seem perfectly smooth. There are some small pits on the surface. For the price, I was sort of disappointed in the build quality. Is this normal for this comb? By the way I submitted this question in the Hairmax forum and of course I did not get a response. It was never posted. I wonder why? :oops:

fallicule

Established Member
Reaction score
haha. Yeah, where's Greg? I guess Hairmax fired him. :shock:
It's cool though, I hear Procerin is hiring.

fallicule

Established Member
Reaction score
aztec_gizmo -- mine is in the mail and should be here Friday, I'll let you know when I get mine.