HairlossTalk Forums BOOMING!

Dave001

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
20sometingtoo said:
Radio is Tynan?

That modified graph by "Radio" is funny and clever, isn't it? Just as funny and clever as the ones that used to be made by Tynan, isn't it? :wink:

There's a well-known story from the time that the great Isaac Newton was dominating the world of mathematics and science. It is said that Newton had published a very elegant solution to a very difficult math problem, but he published it anonymously. However, that didn't fool a certain other mathematician who read the solution. He replied with the simple comment: "I recognize the lion by his paw."

You know better than to describe anecdotes like that. Give us the complete citation. :)

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
shocking new study:

ptrial9ln.jpg

SE-freak

Reaction score
You know Radio, I think propecia eventually works for all, as in time your penis will have gotten so small that you will be unable to find it and masturbate, so unable to cause further loss.

ps.I know you are pissed about the act1onlove banning thing.
The truth is out there and we will keep on fighting the good fight.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
SE-freak said:
You know Radio, I think propecia eventually works for all, as in time your penis will have gotten so small that you will be unable to find it and masturbate, so unable to cause further loss.

ps.I know you are pissed about the act1onlove banning thing.
The truth is out there and we will keep on fighting the good fight.

Exactly, through continued finasteride use, the penis eventually becomes so small that the subjects in the study found it all but impossible to 'knock one out', and as you say this lead indirectly to a lower incidence of masturbation induced hair loss. Good hard science.

HairLossTalk.com is working for the North Koreans

G

Yeah man, this is a great forum, with lots of useful info :)

I think you maybe got better positioned in google?

I found this forum on google, some days ago :)

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
We've been blessed in that we've been between 1 and 4 out of 10 million search results on Google for almost 4 years now.

HairLossTalk.com

Zim

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
We've been blessed in that we've been between 1 and 4 out of 10 million search results on Google for almost 4 years now.

HairLossTalk.com

Just did a Googleski for the term hair loss and HairLossTalk.com comes in at number 3.

G

Tynan/Radio, you know I made the "Just Gone Senior" thread what it is today. GIVE ME MY CREDIT DAMMIT!

G

uggh. You know what I just noticed, my avatar is like the polar opposite of Zimmy's avatar. Zimmy's avatar makes me :x .