hairline...too young!!!17 years...need help!!! please!!

william

Reaction score
i'm 17 years old,i've lost hair since i was 14,i don't know why!!! what's going on man!??? i guess it's because i used to wear a lot of hats, i only take it off to go to sleep and take a shower,or maybe because i used to get on diets sometimes...because on that time i was very atletic and i didn't wanna get fat....maybe that's why i have lost hair....and since i stopped wearing hats and getting on diets,my hair stopped falling out,but i want my hair back!!! and i'm worried about my hair future!!!i'm still 17 years...and already bald!! just imagine when i'm 40 if i don't do nothing about it....i don't wanna lose more hair than i already have,i think i'm going to choose nizoral,minozidil and follicare or maybe all of'em,but i need some advises from all of you!!! thanks for the help!!

drinkrum

Reaction score
Re: william

william said:
here's the pictures

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\hairline

it looks really bad for a boy of my age....lol...i think my hairline is about 1 in the half inches in depth and 2 inches in width.

You linked us to the pictures on your hard drive. We can't access your hard drive (well, not easily). You need to upload those pictures on a Web site, like Yahoo! (http://photos.yahoo.com).

D.

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
william said:
i'm 17 years old,i've lost hair since i was 14,i don't know why!!! what's going on man!??? i guess it's because i used to wear a lot of hats, i only take it off to go to sleep and take a shower,or maybe because i used to get on diets sometimes...because on that time i was very atletic and i didn't wanna get fat....maybe that's why i have lost hair....and since i stopped wearing hats and getting on diets,my hair stopped falling out,but i want my hair back!!! and i'm worried about my hair future!!!i'm still 17 years...and already bald!! just imagine when i'm 40 if i don't do nothing about it....i don't wanna lose more hair than i already have,i think i'm going to choose nizoral,minozidil and follicare or maybe all of'em,but i need some advises from all of you!!! thanks for the help!!

Don't fool yourself. Wearing hats and diets has nothing to do with it. I too started at that age with temple recession. It's because of your hormones which are starting to f*** around in the puberty. It's called male pattern baldness. Because of your age, you shouldn't start Propecia/Proscar before you exit puberty. Until then get on nizoral and minoxidil ASAP. Maybe something else like Revivogen that's supposed to inhibit DHT in the scalp as opposed to Propecia/Proscar which inhibits DHT systemically.

wastingpenguins

Established Member
Reaction score
Ha. I started Propecia at 17, and I really doubt waiting an extra year (or however much longer you've got till you're an 'adult' and it is acceptable for you to take the drug) would make much difference.

But yeah, like they said, hairloss will not stem from wearing hats or dieting. You're just going to have to trust us on this one.

Calm down for a minute, and spend a week or three reading through these forums and even more importantly, the http://www.hairlosstalk.com website, and educate yourself about the causes of male pattern baldness and the possible treatments that are out there.

Then report back here.

Good luck.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
doctors are fukin idiots on male pattern baldness, dont listen to them they will prob tell u that its just mature hairs, just start on minoxidil 2x and nizoral and u should be fine recovring :)