Hairline is going away HELP

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
My hairline is going away. I use a lot of hair products.
- RU 5% with Rogaine
- RU 5% with Stemox Neogenic
- minoxidil Roagine
- Dutasteride evey other day
- spironolactone Night cream S5 ( not using that much)
- Dr Wolff Caffeine shampoo & Liquid
- Revita Shampoo (2-3x in a week)
- Biotine ( 2-3 times i a week)
- Coconut oil / castor oil
- Foligen

And still my hairline is going away. I have used Toppik icm with cream gel. Maybe i have pulled out some hairs when my hair was hard of the gel with a comb. I don`t know

Can you guys give me advise? Must i accept this loose?:lost:

Also i have dandruff in the hairline area. Also red spots.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn dude, not sure there's much you else you can do. Up your dutasteride dose if you're not getting sides. Maybe add a CRTH2 antagonist.

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn dude, not sure there's much you else you can do. Up your dutasteride dose if you're not getting sides. Maybe add a CRTH2 antagonist.
Not know much of CRTH2 antagonist. What is it and where to buy?

- - - Updated - - -

Can you post a picture?
Yes i will pm you that as soon as possible

Maybe to much bodybuilding at the gym? Heavy weights ?

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe to much bodybuilding at the gym? Heavy weights ?

This is almost certainly NOT the case unless you are also taking steroids.

Like someone else said, maybe you are using too much stuff. Cut out everything that is not necessary to maintain your hair and maybe some of the RU...it sounds like maybe the scalp is reacting badly to something you are putting on it?

If you added something new recently that could be the case...

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
This is almost certainly NOT the case unless you are also taking steroids.

Like someone else said, maybe you are using too much stuff. Cut out everything that is not necessary to maintain your hair and maybe some of the RU...it sounds like maybe the scalp is reacting badly to something you are putting on it?

If you added something new recently that could be the case...

think you are right. I take too much stuff. What must i do? only RU and duta?

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
think you are right. I take too much stuff. What must i do? only RU and duta?

I don't know...do you use two different RU concoctions? Maybe just stick to the RU and minoxidil combo along with dutasteride?

Like I said, stick to the essentials, stuff you KNOW works, like RU, minoxidil and dutasteride. Those are obviously essential for maintenance. The Caffeine tonic and dermaroller are not. If you had redness on the scalp, it could be irritation from those things and your scalp could be drying up because of the dermaroller...it's hard to say.

Perhaps cut those things out for 1-2 weeks and see if the redness goes away. Just keep the core things like dutasteride and RU because no matter what, you will be holding onto the things that will protect your hair from male pattern baldness. That way, you can weed out what other ingredients may be causing this without worrying that you aren't treating your male pattern baldness. Start by cutting the most recent edition (anything you added in the past few weeks). Let us know if you figure it out...if the dutasteride and RU were helping this whole time, I can't imagine why they would suddenly stop, you know? Those are very powerful drugs.

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know...do you use two different RU concoctions? Maybe just stick to the RU and minoxidil combo along with dutasteride?

Like I said, stick to the essentials, stuff you KNOW works, like RU, minoxidil and dutasteride. Those are obviously essential for maintenance. The Caffeine tonic and dermaroller are not. If you had redness on the scalp, it could be irritation from those things and your scalp could be drying up because of the dermaroller...it's hard to say.

Perhaps cut those things out for 1-2 weeks and see if the redness goes away. Just keep the core things like dutasteride and RU because no matter what, you will be holding onto the things that will protect your hair from male pattern baldness. That way, you can weed out what other ingredients may be causing this without worrying that you aren't treating your male pattern baldness. Start by cutting the most recent edition (anything you added in the past few weeks). Let us know if you figure it out...if the dutasteride and RU were helping this whole time, I can't imagine why they would suddenly stop, you know? Those are very powerful drugs.
RU is the same only 2 different carriers. I will stop with the caffeine liquid. I will do more coconut oil / olive oil to hydrate my scalp. I will post a photo to you and swoop. It is a aggressive type of dandruff. It doesn't look healthy at all. Maybe stress. I hope you guys can advise me...
Also i have been in the past allergic to PPG. I use it now (Lippogain with ppg) Maybe that is the problem.
Is minoxidil without ppg effective like minoxidil with PPG?

Thanks for now

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score

pintosamuel

Reaction score
I have some friends who have gone overboard with the products they use for bodybuilding and they notice their hair starting to thin out. You do have to be careful with the products you take because these could very well alter your hormone levels. I can refer you to my Doctor he offers free consults.

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
I have some friends who have gone overboard with the products they use for bodybuilding and they notice their hair starting to thin out. You do have to be careful with the products you take because these could very well alter your hormone levels. I can refer you to my Doctor he offers free consults.
Hi pintosamuel. I use now, Taurine, maltodextrine, dextrose, Whey, and max. 1 times a week pre workout. I know that pre workout is bad for hair.

Is that consult als online?