haircuts

jfrank

Established Member
Reaction score
I normally have had pretty long hair.... (my bangs down to my ears).. also, i used to soak my hair with peroxide... however, my temples started to thin, and i'm sufffering from diffuse thinning all around... but i still maintain the long hair... do you guys recommend i trim the sh*t down a bit.. just a month ago, i lost a hair that was 7" long... thanks..

Mickey

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes get it cut shorter.I was a bit concerned about getting mine cut short as i have diffused thinning due to Telogen Effluvium and having it cut short makes the hair look a bit more fuller.You can always have a bit cut of and if you are happy with how it looks go a bit shorter thats what i done.

jfrank

Established Member
Reaction score
damn, my hairs in back and sides are soo thick... i'm seriously considering a hair transplant... even though i have no bald spots yet....

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my hairloss completely stopped-but no new hair!!!

How can it be that with minoxidil I havent lost a single hair for 1.5 year (I am serious guys, NOTHING falls down) but I havent seen a single new hair growing up (in the frontal area where the problem exists)??? Should I be happy or not with that?

jfhawk06

Established Member
Reaction score
gotta be happy with maintenance, but of course regrowth would be sweet. have you seen any thickening at all?