haircut shows good results!!

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
just had a haircut today. even though i thought id been seeing regrowth and thickening in last few weeks was still dreading it because it could obvoiusly have proven otherwise - sometimes longer hair just disguises thinning a bit.

very pleased to say the hair is definitely getting better! had hair cut at the same length and can get almost full scalp coverage - except under bright light where bits can be seen through. for the 1st time im now positive about my hair loss and actually looking forward to the next few months.

hairline and frontal part thickened up quite a lot, and vertex thickened up a little. im pretty definite its regrowth not just thickening too. and after only 2 months!! very pleased.

regimen is propecia and shampoo similar to nizoral. shampoo every 2nd day with it and vo5 thickening shampoo.

will hopefully post pics at some point in the not too distant.

desar

Established Member
Reaction score
Congrats!
It feels good when you see results by having a good haircut.

Desar

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
HOLLA!!!!!

Yea, I recently got a hair cut after letting my hair grow out for about 2 months. Needless to say, I walked into Super Cuts very nervous. I could tell my hair was improving and there was regrowth but you never can tell until after your hair cut just how much regrowth you have. It especially hurts when your hair is wet and your stylist is messing with your hair and you can see just how bad it can be and how important your hair style is. I walked out very confident and happy. I even stopped using hair spray to "hold" my hair in place. That was a great day!!!

fuzbucket

Established Member
Reaction score
my hair is looking good too now that i'm letting it grow longer. anyway..... hey youngguy r u the guy with the short blonde hair?? i remember u were having bad results before, im glad you're having some good results now.. later

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
hey mate no i havent got short blonde hair i have short dark hair.

ive only been on propecia 2 months and havent really had any bad results..although some shedding about a week into treatments caught me by surprise a bit.

looking forward to the next haircut! i hope the effects wont wane over time.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
woot!

G

I got a haircut today by this chinese guy and he gave me such a good cut. When he was cutting my hair I asked him 2 cut it a little shorter and he was like "Noe, you dunt have as much haire here and here (motioning to me temples" ) Then he said "Trust me, I noe , i cut hair 4 yearz"

And then went on to say that the way he cuts it can make it look I have a lot more hair. When I got home and looked in the mirror i was like "Holy sh*t, he was right"

It looks like I have a ton of more hair and it really covers my temples. It looks like I have a perfect hairline. Also for the last 3-4 months I let my hair grow out and wore a hat everyday, so when he cut it, it is A LOT thicker. He cut off all the hair on top that was thin. My hair came in WAY thicker on this cycle.

It kinda sucks though cause my hairline naturally starts back so It looks like I lost a lot more hair then I actually did. I barely have any hairloss and it really takes a toll on the hairline.

Luckly when I comb my hair forward or even slick it back you cant even tell. Its just when I let it grow long my hairline looks like sh*t for some reason.