Hair vs Teeth

Which is worse to lose?

• Total voters

Mercury

Banned
Reaction score
So a guy tells me I'm being a wuss worrying about hairloss and that a real man wouldn't care. Then he let out a big laugh! "Besides," he says, "there's always rogaine, toupees or I could just shave it all off!"

I had heard this 999,999 times before and this was the last straw. I spun around and with all the force I could I socked him right in the mouth, knocking out five of his front teeth.

I said, "Don't worry man, you can always get dentures. Nobody uses the front teeth anyway. Besides, old people lose their teeth all the time, it's natural!". I wished him good luck on his date and walked out.

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
no.

slipy

Reaction score
sounds valid.

bottled up male pattern baldness rage gives extra strenght to the punch.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Brilliant example mercury, so true!

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Teeth is different cause you know...you need teeth to eat etc...but...but...yeeeeeah.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
oh it's guaranteed? Well then it must work. not even the only approved treatments Propecia and minoxidil guarantee a full head of hair, but this guy has no doubt found the solution that has eluded legions of pharmaceutical companies. Shame we have to pay him $40 to find out the secret.

Hey JackG 'aka John Kelby', why don't you help out your balding brothers and tell us the miracle cure for free? I mean we're all in this together - be charitable huh?

- - - Updated - - -

looks like he's disappeared

Islander

Established Member
Reaction score
Cool story, bro. I fly kick people and say witty comeback one-liners on a daily basis.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It was cool. Made me let out a richeous chuckle.

- - - Updated - - -

It was cool. Made me let out a richeous chuckle.