Hair Transplantation Abroad.

mamor

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I am a 37 year old Turkish male currently resident in Dubai UAE. I started loosing my hair when I was 19 years old and since then I have started looking for solutions to this problem. I had my first surgery (FUT) in Transmed Clinic in Istanbul in 2004 after a long research and I had satisfactory results. However, I kept on loosing my hair (the ones not implanted ofcourse) and eventually I needed another surgery which I had in December 2011 in Transmed Clinic again. However, I woud like to highlight an important point here before I go on. My doctor who did my FUE surgery and his associate (Dr. Ozge Ergun, Dr. Ilker Apaydin-both were the most senior plastic surgents in Transmed) are no longer with Transmed and opened their own clinic in Istanbul called " Newage Clinic" a while ago. I suppose it would be fair to mention that point not to reserve all the credit for Transmed! Anyway, It has been ten months since my last surgery and I have already had satisfying results that I would like to share with my fellow men who have been suffering from the same problem and hopefully I can be helpful as much as I can. I am going to share my photos and also try to answer your questions if you have since I have struggled a lot in the process of looking for a solution that will last for a life time. I have done a lot of research using internet and many other information resources in order to find the right surgeons and clinics with affordable prices in Dubai, Turkey as well as many other places in Europe for years.( It is a great but a bit pricey solution unfortunately) I believe my experiences would be handy as there is a lot of confusing information on internet which affects the decision process. Please feel free to ask anything you wish to and I will be more than happy to answer them as far as my knowledge allows. I am looking forward to hearing from all of you soon...