hair transplant going for it!

gonzo

Reaction score
Hi Guys

After much deliberation I am going to book in to have the hair transplant. I have contacted the practice (DHI) and will be booking in for March.

Having the FUE non strip - cost :money: not too bad 7 euros/5 pound sterling/8 dollar a graft - need around 500-700 max. I don't think I would go ahead if the Strip procedure was only on offer - saw a video of it and it freaked me out. :freaked2:

I am only waiting for a response from Dr Woods' practice in OZ, who said that they will let me know if they have heard anything negative about DHI. Doubt it though - really impressed so far and like Dr Woods, they have no legal waiver.

I will try and post some pics so that you can see result.

The trouble is, I am more nervous about having hair back on the hairline than having lost it, as I have got used to seeing myself with a receeding hair line (although not liking it). It is gonna be weird having it back (after the months it will take to fully appear) - but looking forward to it.

Guys, let me know if you are booking in for a hair transplant soon and who you are using and what technique and what prompted you to finally GO FOR IT!

Best of luck in whatever you decide!

GONZO :)