hair transplant @ 24

jas000

Reaction score
im 24 and considering a fue procedure done on my hairline, ive got some receding going on that started when i was 20 yrs old, nothing has really changed since then. i would say im a level 2 on the norwood. i will be posting some pics soon, anyway i did go see dr. cole, supposed to be an excellent surgeon, although i have recieved mixed reviews, he said i wouldnt need many graphs and that i needed to stay conservative, he said about 250 on each side just to bring it out a little, some of you older guys please fill me in, would you do it? is it worth it ? will it work? its really hindering me, right now i have a partial piece from hc, i hate it! no swimming sports etc. im so worried about it !any insight would be greatly appreciated!

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
I completely back up Falcaros on that one. You are young. You have no glass ball seeing into the future where your hair loss is going. As soon as you start your hair transplant... and especially 500 grafts???? are you kidding me? As soon as you start your first surgery, you are committed for life; that IF you had more loss from age 25 on, you will have to fill in behind the measly 500 permanent grafts or look like a freak.

But that is just my opinion and I am not a doctor.