Hair Thinning From Cm Thin Pieces Hair Falling Out From Crown

Jturner616

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I noticed a few weeks ago my hair is starting to thin at the back of my head/crown. I have suffered with an eating disorder (Bulimia) and presumed it's because of this from a mineral deficiency. I've started taking Perfectil Hair plus for 2 weeks now, but my hair is still thinning.
My hair ISN'T falling out in long strands/clumps, but really thin whispy pieces a few cm longs. Can anyone give me any advice as to whether it sounds like I have condition? I'm researching and now scaring myself I have something wrong with me, or it's because of the eating disorder.
Also any advice what I should put on my head? I've been using caster oil mixed with coconut oil, I'm just upset because these cm pieces of really thin hair are still falling out.

Attachments

• IMG_0739.jpg
    IMG_0739.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 435

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I noticed a few weeks ago my hair is starting to thin at the back of my head/crown. I have suffered with an eating disorder (Bulimia) and presumed it's because of this from a mineral deficiency. I've started taking Perfectil Hair plus for 2 weeks now, but my hair is still thinning.
My hair ISN'T falling out in long strands/clumps, but really thin whispy pieces a few cm longs. Can anyone give me any advice as to whether it sounds like I have condition? I'm researching and now scaring myself I have something wrong with me, or it's because of the eating disorder.
Also any advice what I should put on my head? I've been using caster oil mixed with coconut oil, I'm just upset because these cm pieces of really thin hair are still falling out.
Start eating properly. That's all I can advise. Topical oil won't help. You should start with nutrition

Gina Diaz

My Regimen
Reaction score

You need to get on NutraFol hair vitamin because you are not getting it in your food.
If you can do fresh juicing as well that can help you get stronger so you can overcome this issue.
If you need anymore help email me: diazgina@mac.com